Sunday, July 28, 2013

The week is over

HAZZARDAYRE BLOG HEDDERTHE END OF DAY

So went to sleep, didn’t think I was tired, but off to dreamland I went.

I think that gal from Boise who is applying for an internship here at HazzardAyre Radio came down, but don’t know. I got three phone calls right in order, but no return number and no message. So don’t know. If it was her, I did give plenty of notice that if she was coming down to confirm she was coming, she didn’t so , I give up on that.

My only projects right now are my rides, getting my hide to Sturgis next week, and in 8 months, have my six in Eastern Idaho. I was looking at ads in the Morning News of Blackfoot, found a few that made sense, but discovered something else, good old Stan’s in Blackfoot has closed and is up for sale. I can see the Reaper in back, I can see a cafĂ© in front. And I can imagine Knytes Hall in the middle. Of course there would be a need for a radio studio somewhere there, but hey BlackFoot is where LexiBelle got her name from, so this could be cool.

I’m not going to be on air for a few weeks, I need some time off from it. Not taking away from my duties to the club, but my body and mind need time to heal . The mental strain from all that has happened in Twin Falls over the last 8 months , the radio station, recruiting help, from a bunch of prick teasers that had no real intention of delivering on air, or ability to, makes it to where until the FCC grants the refire certificate, I’m kicking back and enjoying life. Do the odd jobs for Charlie that I do, fix my rigs, maybe get the Stang, and just live life a bit. Renew my relationship with Jesus Christ, as far as anything else, putting that off until I get relocated back over yonder in eastern Idaho.

Any way, to Tanya, if you did come down sorry I missed you, but ya’ll should have confirmed you were coming down. If not , I think we’ll move on.

Watching some of Gods TV shows then going back to bed.

See ya’ll Sunday sometime.

L*R Ya’ll

CLUB M,E DXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
The cynic is his own worst enemy. It requires far less skill to run a wrecking company than it does to be an architect.
--U.S. Andersen
Philippians 3:14“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL