Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hidden blessings




Well one of the other interns never came by, as she promised she would. Which used to piss me off, any more its just SOP, in fact if one of these applicants came by for a whole month even a week on time as they say they'll do, I'd nearly have a cardiac infarction. At least its one more person not making a $4,000.00 a month pay check. Oh well their loss, our savings. Eastern Idaho and Utah still looking like the jewels they are. 
So went to see about my diabetes stuff, after a half hour, found my sugar level was 280 at the time around 14:45 hours. Might've been that glazed donut. Any mile got a bunch of info, but could not find the prescription for my meter, so will have to do that Thursday when I go see the Doc. 
Supposedly there's supposed to be some guy who does webcasting and Rhonda is supposed to drop by, but if you think I'm sidelining my tasks any more for any of em, their sadly wrong. Want to work for me be here on time. If not, adios. After all who is paying who?
So between the new meds for my sugar to stabilize my insulin levels, which makes me pukey with a headache I took some Goody's and some Nexium, set HazzardAyre Radio into Autopilot, and now heading for bed. Catch ya'll in the afternoon, on HazzardAyre.
L8R
AyreWolf