Sunday, July 21, 2013

Don’t go away mad, just go away or do the letters F O mean anything to you?

RCJ HEDDER

So I get up , poke my finger draw the sample, 150, okay I’ll splurge Donut /milk. So I look at email, the clubs first, there is that gal from over on Shop avenue, who threw a wrench in our spokes back last December. My response was simply F-O. The way I figure it, is we ain’t bothering her, the talent search is no longer for here, and quite frankly its none of her business. Now I’m sure that Big C’s better half amongst others will be pee-owed, as this Christy witch will be calling her. I don’t care any more, I’ve got diabetes, I’m heading for the pearly gates, I’m going to do my duty to the club, whether she likes it or not, she did not qualify , in either looks or attitude, shit I tried to fend her off, but every time she kept wanting on board then bitched at Big C’s better half we were bothering her. Then to stop it I nearly had to beg her to come over to take a look. Bullshit. Go the hell away woman. Get out of our space.

Okay then sorry to get into that on a Sunday, but don’t she have anything else to do? Is it that HazzardAyre is really gaining ground and we have a zealot jealous gal who shunned us once now needs to squeal like a pig? No wonder her old man in Kimberly divorced her butt.

I used to sympathize with the woman on the day of a divorce. I don’t any more, I would rather sympathize with the grieving husband or ex hubby. Thing is want the real skivvy on a gal , talk to the ex hubby, like buying a rather used car, don’t talk to the dealer, talk to the mechanic.

So I’m taking a shower, finish up some short production for the show tonight, and get some more sleep, so Christy, get off our porch, don’t go away mad, just go away. Or in closing again I say, does the words F-O mean anything to you.

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude
Psalm 119:30“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL