Saturday, July 27, 2013

The old Internet please?

HAZZARDAYRE BLOG HEDDER

I would say the gray mare ain’t what she was, but at least with a mare, if it gets too difficult ya’ll can shoot it and be done with it.

I use our grand Internet for a variety of important and not so much projects and tasks.

The insides of computer tech I’m still feeling my way on most of it. I consult with many pros in the field just about every week.

I was introduced to the Internet, in 1995 somewhere, in Evanston Wyoming, started chatting with some gal on Yahoo, when there still was open chat lines. What happened to that? Was it strictly the threats and all that put that to the skids? I remember at least 20 chat rooms or more I’d visit everyday, usually early in the morning. There were people, at least I think they were people there , that I called friends. The topics varied of course depending on the day but it was cool just to shoot the shit with a bunch of yankees and a few confederates. Got into one on MSN, before that became a paid for thing, in essence we had to pay to chat. I don’t need to spend money or at least that much money to chat, $1.35 at the Depot Grill gets that done.

Then came the free classifieds. The radio net, used to get some really good employees and interns that way, then that too became a paid for gig. Nope not paying for that, if I got to pay going to the local want ad rag . Back then if you searched for something, you most likely found it. The web crawlers usually were quite accurate. True any search then as well as today, meant not finding much if anything older than 1979 , but the little buggers would try. Then came Google, made kazillion bucks with having paid for results pop up, followed by Wikipedia results, and if it just happened to be a theme song of some sort, speaking of which been trying to find the old opening to the Road Gang trucker radio show. Not the version of what was when Charley Douglas hosted it, but Dave Nemo hosted the show. It was catchy and cool, reason for that is to get some outfit we have under contract now, in Fort Worth do something similar. I had that damn thing on cassette, but the tape got caught in a player and got trashed. So started searching, found every damn thing but.

Monday going to get in touch with Nemo himself and see if I can back track that. But it seems the Internet has just about came to a dead end.

I want the old Internet, where 80% of it was free, it was real information not ads, and where people really connected. Of course I want to go back to a lot of things, like when it was man liked woman, married woman. When there was no talk of queers marrying queers. When the Boy Scouts did not allow that, if some other kid tried that in the bunk at camp, a switch blade was applied. Took the want right out of that other kid. Not today, now the troubled Boy Scout environment is where gays get in there. Our morals, have decayed so badly, that there is only God and southern confederacy that’s going to save this nation now. The World itself is in turmoil. I saw this clip on Wretched last night of some gal, doing a mid east version of the MTV show Punked. This guy who was a Jihad was being interviewed by a Jew. seemed innocent until that Muslim bastard found out she was a Jew, then the dude unloaded on her. I mean really? Help us Jesus. More people are turning to Christ than ever before, not because they have all of a sudden gotten a case of Godly love, its because they know as all us Christians always have that the only one that can save us is Jesus Christ. But hey ya’ll can’t say that, and all forbids or maybe it’s the ALA that forbids, any up in the face discussion of gay rights. You start preaching against same gender marriage, and you can be arrested. Two cases in Texas now are being tried, under hate crimes laws. Wasn’t one of the corner stones of our nations founding based on freedom of religion? Pretty soon, I’ll not be able to call the northern aggressors of our southern union Yankees any more. That’ll be a hate crimes violation. Of course saying anything about same gender marriage is one thing, but even worse, one shall not speak of different races marrying. Of course this goes against nature. Often split race marriages end up in bitter divorces over really serious circumstances and kids are the innocent bystanders and victims. A German Shepard does not hitch up to a poodle, Same species, but different critter mix. Certainly you’d never find a Wolf making out with a chi Wawa, even though distant in species, does our canine cousins know more than we? God supposedly made humans to be in charge of the planet to know more than critters, but any more , although I’m on the fence between Darwinism, and creation as its outlined. still God is pee-owed. I don’t want although I most certainly will, but I’m not looking forward to seeing the results when God on his throne finally says, oops that’s enough.

But hey can we have the Old internet back?

As I promised, found an early model F body Stang, that the guy wants $5,000.00 for. It’s in not that bad a shape. Needs some minor rebuilding, but looking to build that into what I will call the Little Lady. Bet ya’ll thought I was going to say Gen Jackson, didn’t ya’ll? Naw, that’s reserved for one of two Chargers I found over near Burley, that I’ll do after the relocate project next year. The Little Lady will be something looking like the big Lady>311821_332889463471971_926533141_n  only on a car rather than a Bell 222A. The dealer says, he can get me financed, we’ll see.

Last here, you might have noticed that my presence on HazzardAyre Radio >hazzardayre radio logo, reason being, until the green light is gave by the FCC there isn’t much more we can do. On air talent recruitment in the area? Yea right, might as well spit in the wind or fart in the wind. Gets as much results. Like some gal from Boise that’s supposed to show up today, no confirmation, hey I’m not waiting around and fussing any more. Just wish all job recruitment went as well and produced the results as our Lair keepin job. That little gal with kids and hubby, showed up, cleaned this place so good you could nearly eat off the floor. If I had that kind of effort on air, and don’t think I wont try to get her over to that, but if she was on radio, with that kind of quality she did on the Lair, shit, I can see Emmy, Grammy , and CMA awards.

So I am busting hump on my trucks, tending to my own company duties, helping Charlie where I can, which puts my too pooped to pop, on air, so I sleep. Allot.

See ya’ll this afternoon on our syndicated edition of HazzardAyre>hazzardayre radio logo

L8R Ya’ll

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO WYNGSCLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
--Mark Twain
Hebrews 12:1“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL