Saturday, July 20, 2013

Not once, not Twice, there ain’t no third time

reaper crew journal phootenotes

Okay so I can be wrong once in awhile, our recruit and I put that mildly , from Jerome, informed she was no dike, oops, I goofed, I did one of my own preconceptions. See even I can snag a toe on the chair. It just looked that, way. I extended a staying at the Wolf’s Lair as not a shack up sleep with me thing, but the same consideration and courtesy as I would any club member, she could have made a place to snooze in the front room, learned what we do and how we do it, and still had the place in Jerome. But oh well.

Let’s see I waited, what half a Sunday or so ago nearly all day for her to show. And only as I heard my phone on my way out the door home did she call. Then Thursday last I waited all day into evening no show. Strike one, strike two, see ya. There ain’t no third times a charm here. Still open, but its she has to demonstrate to me she wants to be in media.

Okay and even if she did get involved with me, she could do worse.

Alrighty then;

Sitting at 145, still high , but in where I run if I haven’t ate anything. Here’s a quandry, I go to fish night at the Depot, scarf down, a plate of shrimp, and taters and gravy, then three drumsticks of chicken , taters and gravy, although the AC at the Depot made the taters and gravy a bit cold too fast, but I had no room. The place was packed. Remember the Depot is doing 50 cent Hot Dogs on the 25th as its National Hot Dog day there. As they say they’ll show you some good things to put on top of your wiener. Angie is leaving the Depot in two weeks, throwing a go away party, I urge all you area members to go, since Angie has put up with us there so well.

Another is looking at bailing too from the Depot, is there a problem there? The food quality has declined severely, outside of one great new hire there Jamie, the older ones except for two, Sammy and another the rest have an attitude, let’s face it the old Depot is not what she used to be. Outside of some dedicated patrons, many are going elsewhere. Some serious examination of the goings on needs to be done, or the Depot is going to be a casualty of Obama’s economic war.

Any mile went to bed early. That’s why I wasn’t on, I’m in no hurry to get rambunctious on HazzardAyre as I was. After the station is moved in with the bigger operation in Buhl, and out of the Wolf’s Lair, I’m moved to American Falls and all then I get busy.

Our CL ad will run , but I’m only taking new recruits now only if serious, and we know what I mean by serious, I’m not playing games any longer, with the discovery of me having diabetes and all my life just got shortened a bit, there’s a bunch I want and need to do before I do the final punch out and see God, this radio thing is near killing me. I’ll finish what I started, but those wanting on board , best be as serious as I am, or its see ya with a boot.

See Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off


Quote of the Day:
Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
--David Starr Jordan
1 John 1:7“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

A DIXIE BILLBOARD