Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ignore the Knytes, loose 50,000

RCJ HEDDER

When you see something pure being used just to line someone’s pocket, you begin to see that , its , what ever IT is is not for you.

On the same road, if I reach out to a group, with something Hazzard in their name, and they ignore, or say they’re going to contact me the next day but then don’t, I defriend them and so it goes. Usually its simple, but if it’s a band or something, when I pull the plug of support as far as I’m concerned so does 50,000 , 1,000 members in all 50 states and growing in both Canada and Australia, when I unplug my support so does those 50,000 members. We all stick together. If one of them unplug, from support for a product or something, so does the rest of us, including me.

Recently I discovered a site of a band, called Hazzard Life, Alma , Cooter’s wife recommended them. Bet that don’t happen any more. Thought a band with all the props, would be a good headliner for the Hazzard Nationals. Guess what? No my friends no response, no friendship, ya’ll say ignore them I have done exactly that. Going to give both Ben and Alma a jingle Wednesday and tell them about it. See how fast they back away from Hazzard Life as well.

There are the copies like Hazzard Life, then there are the originals and DOH purists, like the Knytes-of-Anarchy and me.

Nobody does Hazzard County like we do. My advice if you’re a friend of Hazzard Life, defriend them , and let them know, ignore the Knytes , ignore 50,000 fans and we’ll happily ignore you.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sig992925_695681143781437_1966678094_n


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson
Colossians 2:9-10“For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2