Wednesday, July 17, 2013

At least she called

AWDB2

So 06:30 the last gal I was sorta counting on decided being on our station was not for her, so she bugged out. And called at said 06:30 to tell me so even though she should know I’m just going off air and into dream land. But at least she called. If she ever changes her mind and all she’s welcome to reapply, but I wont be here and she’ll have to deal with one of the other club officers who wont be as understanding as I am. Oh well.

Now I know why two other stations are not live all the time, and Kim’s does it where the hosts of talk radio during the day pay him, in a infomercial way. That way kim makes the money , the station is live.

But this way the club right now, saves $4000 so what the hell, like I said in 9 months this pissy assed Payton Place bassackwards stubborn as a mule town, will be one of those memories I wake up to at night , but then roll over glad I’m not here and go back to sleep. Makes one wonder why Charlie made me move here, just so he could be my payee?

Okay then.

But just thought ya’ll ought to know Nesha ain’t going to be here. Again I made accommodations for nothing, oh well. Makes one wonder can you have prospect employees pay the employer for the interview? Or at least the time I take out of my productivity for an interview? Would give some indication of how bad that person wants a job. Wouldn’t it?

L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
--Thomas Edison
Romans 1:16“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar

SWEET TAIL 2