Friday, July 19, 2013

Toew Notes, the stinky truth

stinky truth toew notes

It’s finally Friday with it all the full haul is even with being told I may have to start sticking my belly with a needle to counteract my high blood sugar, and the thrashing of talent that is just barely talent that can’t get past preconceived notions and thoughts, we made it through another week in dumbsville,>1002103_474800032609623_1936182579_nThe goofy thing is Nisha blew off two things, one a career opening and two the ability to lease some office space. Oh well her loss. Perhaps she needs to go back up to Sun Valley and find a sugar daddy, since they have many there. The question becomes, since I am purtty sure that with just some mild short term training, she could at least be in the running for an anchor spot on Confederate Steele TV/ Dixie Diesel. That’s what hurts the most, but like a manager of a TV station in Chubbuck once told me, You can’t save em all.

I have lived many places in Idaho, north Utah, and western Wyoming, used to think those places were bullheaded, but in the end at least all of them you could at least get one or two filly’s in to do on air duties. Plus photo work for the club as well as my own tiny toew>Lexi in greenfirm. Even Rigby , that I always thought going in reverse. Not so. At least even there even with the place ridden with mice, I had beauties o plenty there. I had a office head that would even wake me up and not have a hissy fit if I wandered out of my sleep quarters in my BVD’s. And yet I run against the wall every time.

Now here’s the skivvy on the shivvy. Housing and some commercial properties at least for rent is quite a bit more reasonable. Might be why more discretionary income is in the hands of those residents than Twin Falls. One would think that a city, with several thousand more in population, and work available would have rental property in the stratosphere. Not so. It’s cheaper to live there.

Now one would think, why don’t he just move there? Two trucks that need a bunch of retro invasive work to make em able to make the move, two this restriction that makes it where I have to have a payee to retain my guvernment money, and the biggest one, I have went through way too much to give up on this radio venture here. That said I’d still sell at the drop of a hat two or so of the CP’s and signal real estate if a serious offer came. As it is I’m stuck for at least a year, but bet your behind the thought is in my mind.

Now onto a subject that keeps boiling over like spaghetti sauce, in a too small of a sauce pan. This nylon thing.

Its not my fault that somebody in their not right mind spelled the word tow like they did. Its not my fault that most , not all can’t squirrel that around in their minds and pronounce the word like the other word that sound alike, TOE . Nor is it my fault that a old publication called Phootenotes now revised as FootNotes seguays that word, like they do , but fact is they do. Now I’m reminded of the very ad a plumbing company in Boise did a bit where the plumbing guy went up to Boise’ snob hill , unplugged this rich chicks toilet and at the end kissed her hand, with the tag we treat our customers like royalty. We always had in min doing that like the prince putting the glass slipper on Cinderella , not the slutty way most preconceive it. But sadly they do. For some reason kissing a gloved hand in the bathroom, is more tasteful than smooching a gals toes in nylons to get the idea across that day or night we here at Dixie Love toews, in essence we truly thrive on the challenge that all tow runs are a learning experience and a adrenalin rush. Getting more in this leggy thing, did somebody forget that my entire company, the club, and HazzardAyre itself is based upon the foundation of the hit TV show the Dukes-of-Hazzard? And what was the big draw of the Dukes? The General Lee? Yes partly, but it was the long legged and loved Daisy Duke, >DaisyDuke481699_10151124963871818_1413012991_n (1)imagesCAIEUPVPHey it’s a leg thing so to make the impact, its gal in short shorts or skirt, toes in hose against my nose, for 15 minutes to snag the action to get the idea across, with a bit of spice. But try to get that idea across to some of these cranky , gals here? Your labeled as something shy of a molester.

The simple fact is this, over doing radio and just second to flying, me out going toewing is something I busted my ass for back starting in 1975, when I got the dizzying inspiration from God himself that toewing is my forte. After years of trying to get a job doing that Johnny Nausbaum, put me in a truck and said go for it. Shortly thereafter Dave Coffelt stuck me in LexiBelle while he owned her and said your my toew guy. Two years after the chance to buy her after that same 24 months of arguing, yelling and more with Mom, took some of my wages, and money mom gave me two weeks after my dad died, I bought LexiBelle. More over, just about all policy regarding toewing in Idaho was influenced by me. From the lien law that I co wrote, to cranking up the original toewing trade organization in Idaho, my life is toewing. Up until me, nobody ever did a toewing company TV ad. TV ad execs thought who needed to advertise on TV a Toewing company? As many, had the ad in the Yellow Pages, or Thrifty Nickel want ads. Still today, every morning I hoof it down to where LexiBelle sleeps kiss her hello, massage her throttle, kiss her goodnight, which putting her poetry in motion is more sooner than one might think.

Since 1978, everything I do, has had toewing and LexiBelle at its foundation and center. Even what I do on radio is to give every man and woman that answers that phone to go toew, a voice. Sure there are TV shows, not real, there are magazines, written for mega fleets mostly in eastern metro areas. Highway Hooker Radio was the start of that, at least for me, so yes the smooching of a set of toews in nylon hose, might be a bit racy, but the entire thing is to stress the point that without the pro toew person out here, when that Toyota Prius, or that old Jeep pukes, we are ready to rescue.

More L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigA DIXIE BILLBOARD


Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Isaiah 41:10“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Heavenly Saint SWEET TAIL 2