Sunday, July 14, 2013

Are memories all we have left?

aw new knyte flyte

I knew this would happen. When Gay rights started stepping on the sensibilities of Christians , when it came down to rehashing abortion rights over common decency rights and not killing a part of God, and when God himself was ushered out of the class room, and people openly evangelizing in public getting arrested or ticketed for disturbing the peace, our nation was in deed in serious trouble.

It’s like this talent search that I’m rapidly thinking is again a waste of my time, why do something that apparently can’t be done at least here? The only question again is why waste my time, the clubs time, replying to a Craigs List ad, when you have no serious intention of really going through with it? Now here’s my take on the super hotties I interviewed both last Tuesday, and then Friday. Two super hotties like these are not running solo. Bet your butts there’;s somebody by the name of Bubba with no neck weighing 270 and muscle taking care of these two. Next , the one yesterday, is seriously either a fuzz plant, or the fuzz herself. What did they expect to see or do, find me here and me attack them somehow? My do they not read the online blogs, do they not understand I’m just a simple tow trucking shadetree mechanic that does this radio thing as a duty to the Knytes-of-Anarchy? Guess not. Do they realize the gig is based more on DOH rather than a lot of SOA? While certainly not boy scouts, and even the Boy Scouts now allow queers in, but while not Choir boys, I have yet to see one member of the Knytes in any charter of 50,000 members in all 50 states, do anything to a gal, that was not by mutual consent and invitation by the gal.

The days, I suppose of someone coming to ones home to do work rather than polluting the dang atmosphere, and costs of go fuel savings, by going to a home, doing a job, or training through a job for a long term career are done for. The days in my vivid memory, of any member of the Knytes, posting an ad say at the Snake River Grill, down in Hazzard(Hagerman) then the Polish Palace that the club had a gig, for the shop and or the club, needing female honeys, some 30 or better would show up, many just for the fun of it not caring about getting paid. Several got into major paying modeling jobs and careers in acting and drama, because they were seen doing one of our gigs, and this is in the late 1970’s early 1980’s.

For that matter it was nothing for the young filly's to show up at the Big House, as it was called, to do radio. That Big house, had at least for the time a state of the art sound room, full power radio station. But out in BFE, or as Bro used to call it, BFI(Bum-Fucked-Idaho) between those two fish hatcheries, was where if anything hinkey could happen that’d been the place. But never did, none of the Knytes were brought up that way. Yet today , gals read the ads, they call, I loose sleep they interview, never come by and flag the ads. Bullshit. If they aren’t interested , don’t bother me or any member of the Knytes.

The funny thing is the Knytes have as members, three cops. One a currently sitting Sheriff, a Captain for Jerome city, and the former chief of Police for Hazzard . The owner of Ziggy’ in Bliss is a founding member, one is an FBI agent, with such as members am I going to be tickling the bushes of these not so fresh flowers? And yet these all too good for us, seatcovers want to no, even that would be better than ignoring phone calls, or not calling to say simply, I ain’t interested. Then I go away, and so do they. Although waiting here all day Friday when I could have been over to Charlie’s working to interview someone. At the end of the interview just say this ain’t for me and be done. Same thing Tuesday, I hang around the Lair , when I could have been doing duty at A1. Come on gals, get your shit together.

When a famous southern Chef get’s called on the carpet and 80% of her sponsors, and her TV gig go sour for an act that must have seemed unimportant at the time saying the N, word. When our population starts nit picking like that, then our nation is in deed needing our Lord and Savior. His hand is simply the CSA,(Confederate-States-of-America) and the western extension of that hand is the Knytes-of-Anarchy.

Like the reruns of both the Dukes, HeeHaw, and so on all we have left? Glad I have diabetes and anything else that’ll kill me as I don’t want to live to see what’s coming if these memories are all we have left?

God Bless Dixie,

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
--Anonymous
John 15:10“If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL