Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dixie Ryezing

HAZZARD AYRE WINGShh toew tymez hedder

Recent happenings on the A1 front, is getting me more ambitious about kicking Dixie Toewing into gear here.

With that in mind, saw on a Toew Sis’s Facebook, posting in North Salt Lake that she was looking for a driver. So am looking into that first, but if that don’t happen, the program will be to deploy my forces into going into wyldfyre mode on Dixie Toewing.

This afternoon, sitting at the round table there at A1’s shop, waiting for all too many to get out of the office so I could tend to cleaning duties there, Big butthead Dale, was questioning my ability to fly. Really? What big butthead, doesn’t realize is that sitting at Bountiful SkyPark is a long hangar that is owned by me and yes AyreWolf Aviation, more over because of my funds from the guvernment (mis-spelled on purpose) The company on paper is presided over by my cousin Gordon who soon will go to Alaska getting hitched and all, and another cousin to run it. That said and even with my diabetes I’ll still be able to fly after a review by FAA, that said, I still CAN FLY.

What butthead doesn’t realize is a whole big field of scrap, that Charlie got, was negotiated by me, when Big butthead(Dale) couldn’t make that deal. Did I get credit? Yes but only by Charlie. The current Idaho Towing Lien Law was co written by me. Plus the fact that LexiBelle was toewing this dang valley from Hazzard(Hagerman) and owned ALL of highway 93 to Jackpot and was getting calls all the way to Contact Nevada, 30 miles south of Jackpot.

Dixie Toewing wrote the book, of Toewing in Idaho, under the proud name of the Hazzard County Garage, and even though I don’t have the shop any more, Dixie Toewing carries the legend and legacy, of the Hazzard Garage and our pro toew efforts .

I was within just a few hairs of kicking some serious ass kicking, but out of respect of Charlie I didn’t, plus the fact that the only reason I have not been more ambitious about bringing Dixie back up to our previous level has been out of that respect and loyalty for Charlie.

In review the thing of moving back to Twin Falls when when I moved out of Twin Falls to Burley, I had no intention of moving back here.

But gal in Blackfoot who could manage my money better than she did, and all and Charlie stepped up to manage those funds, is why I’m here now, suffering, no cable TV, that I got free in Burley, plus free Internet, and more over I had a shop, and to save $40.00 I moved here. Okay great, but while I appreciate Charlie’s hospitality, I deserve better than this, and again depending on the response of one of our Tow friend in putting me to work TOEWING, will determine how hard I go after turning up even more heat on Dixie Toewing. But that said the need to do that to generate even a few hundred more a month, even if it is running junk to three scrap yards, here , and build up equipment and facilities means me doing for me what I have too long depended on others to do for me.

The business acumen  I have and all means one thing, If Big butthead(Dale) wants to match smarts or wits with me I say bring it on.

All too many at A1 would rather have me in Dale’s place, but I refrain, I need to run my own outfit. And for 35 years, Dixie is the one still kicking butt all over this valley.

Supposedly its going to cool off a bit here temp wise, maybe I’ll get some all night sleep. What I have been doing is taking cool baths about every two hours at night and trying to stay cool. Charlie has a guy that’s supposed to come to fix the problem with the AC here at the Wolf’s Lair, but it does get too toasty.

So that’s my world.

Until L8R

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
--Anonymous
Proverbs 14:34“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

dxt ad 3HCC BATTLE FLAG 2