Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This is what I call clean

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1

So came 11:00 hours, that’s 11:00 AM for you none military types out there.

Woke up barely at 10:00 Hours to let the house keeper in. Tried to do something different in scheduling but no go, so I sent her to working , I closed the door and went back to sleep.

Ya’ll gotta know, I have complete Trust in this gal, she did what was needed, to a Marine level, did not disturb me and I had no reservations on security as I had with the two Nancy sent over the first time. My dishes were done, bathroom shines, floor is well vacuumed All I gotta do myself is bag the trash and haul it off. If I would a had change my laundry would be done, guess that next time. This gal is worth the money.

It’s not like I have anything against Nancy, but since the fiasco on the Durango and all she ain’t come by, called or nothing. In the bible don’t it talk about forgiveness? Okay we had a fuss, I forgave, was willing to give a second chance, but no sale.

I don’t need another housekeeper now, my place is spit polished and shines. The club loved what our new gal did, guess she’ll be cleaning the Reaper Club as well now.

You know you can trust someone when ya’ll can sleep while she’s working and not be concerned with security, or formality. I didn’t even concern myself with walking out in my Marine shorts to the latrine, whilest she was here. This is what I call redeeming value.

If anybody wants a phone number and a recommendation on this gal, rattle my phone or email me.

Since I quit recruiting new on air help which few if any can be found, paid or intern, which is no where to be found here in my town, my nerves have unwound, I’m relaxed, and I can focus on tasks I need to.

Now if I could just find me a SheWolf, I’d be okay.

Until L8R

my dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude
Psalm 112:5“Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL