Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beauracratic bullstuff

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1Pappy's Lawg Hedder

Okay so been working with this cat named Todd, as my PSR for what now 3 going on 4 years. While not much has improved the guy has been useful a few times.

So the guy is going adios, as he says he’s outgrown the Tragic Valley, hell haven’t we all? So he’s headed to Boise, so I set up a Facebook link to Todd just to keep in touch and have a brew or two once in awhile if I ever get to Boise, more on that in a few.

So Todd says, he’d like to, but Medicaid says nope. Can’t do that, when he’s gone, no more absolute contact. Really? Here’s a guy that’s been in my life for what now, like I said 4 years darn near, has tended to I don’t know how many things on a personal level, and yet now that he’ll be off the clock I can’t even Facebook with the cat? Bullstuff.

There are hours I’d like to tell the VA and Medicaid where to stuff it. Medicaid wont pay for this, or that, Oh I forgot the other, gotta get the other since, this,that, and the other is a set.

That’ll make you scratch your head figuring that out, it ain’t that difficult Yankees, look up comedian George Carlin, and Toledo Window Box, then you’ll get the entire picture.

Idaho’s people are a bit culturalized challenged.

Nancy got in touch, seems as though the Durango, blew its guts, so she’s a foot I think. Since we really need to chat, so too, she should get with the new housekeeper and become a team, both would make kick ass money. Seems as though Leslie and Ron took a hike, The rest , I don’t know about. I still think Maria is hot, but never could make that connection.

Any way network getting clogged, seems as though SpeedConnect, is having issues here. Maybe SpeedConnects techs need to get out in the streets and do some tech work.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigcompany banner


Quote of the Day:
Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos.
--Will Durant
Psalm 112:5“Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL TOEW BRO CLUB LOGO 1