Monday, July 15, 2013

Must be Gremlins

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGGood Morning

Must be Gremlins or an unknown entity that keeps flagging my CraigsList ads.

I ain’t saying its one of our new recruits, but seems as though one is at it heavy.

Thing is I really don’t care, HazzardAyre will reach harvest on time with or without any help. Sure it’ll be a bitch, having to switch to autopilot all the time when I need to leave studio, for toew call or something else, but hell, this gig has been running since 1975 pretty much by me any way so what the hell is new.

All I’m doing right now is aligning this thing to a point while I get my rigs in super shape, get a new Trustee for my funds, and get me and the Wolf Pack as well as the Knytes the hell out of this dead end , stubborn as a mule , bassackwards area . Not saying eastern Idaho is much better, but there are a few more open minded folk over yonder there , plus I have family there that can help in this gig.

Oh we’ll be on air here as planned, thing is it won’t be much more than a small control board, computer, internet connection. Not all live as we planned, unless the crap stops.

I’ve had it.

Taking a few days off, pulled the CraigsList ads, so no more more job openings are available. We have the two I needed. Nisha and Rhonda are just fine, one can manage this after I get out of here mid year next year.

There are times you just know that the stress of something is just worth it, or where a square peg is being forced down a round hole. If you want to drive NASCAR you go to Daytona, if you want to sing kountry music you go to Nashville, if you want to act, you go to Hollywood, if you want to do radical radio , you go to Chicago, or Los Angeles, you dang well can’t do it in the tragic valley.

Same goes with toewing and all the rest. I have been reminded of this lately. Memories of busting nuts for 5 years just to get on ISP Rotation here , in the late 70’s mid 80’s. Took six months and I was on rotation in Ada County on the Sheriff’s list as well as ISP’s. Same goes for Power and Bingham County’s respectively. I can remember running into this brick wall, in 1999, after stupidly moving here then. Could not bust a move on on air gals or photo models for videos. But went to Boise, went to a affiliated radio station there, boom in three hours had models, video shot, calendar in production. Same happened in both Utah and in early 2008, when I ain’t here things happen, for the club and me, I come back here and I might as well hit my brain on a wall as get anywhere. The fact that there is still a Nomad sub charter here is the only damn reason, I’m still busting balls to get this up and going. If it weren’t . I’d can it, tend to my own rigs and reassign the Trustee duties, and get like I said, my butt and the Wolf-Pack outta here. I have my suspicions on whose farting around with the Craigs list shit, but hey your fun is done who ever it is , as I pulled all the ads. Jobs are filled.

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,E


Quote of the Day:
The two foes of human happiness are pain and boredom.
--Arthur Schopenhauer
James 1:21“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
SWEET TAIL 2