Thursday, July 18, 2013

So I’m going to die , so now what?

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

So went to the Doc, to get my exam. Sitting there, the nurse gets out the sugar level gizmo, 300. OOps says the Doctor, he thinks I need insulin. Now then so get a testing meter which is not too clear about how to use, and a bunch of people who I know are trying to help but haven’t a clue how.

So then the bottom line is I either do some radical life changing or I’m going to die. Of course we’re going to die, its inevitable. I’m cool with God, got my spot on Gods bench reserved, and after all up to this point I ain’t in no big damn hurry to remain on this planet or to be living. No not going to off myself, God has serious shit regarding that, and my luck I’d screw that up to, and just be worse off.

So I Google’d, then Yahoo’d, the words simply I, going to die, so now what? The doctor tells you your on your way to the next life, you think you have done most of what you thought of doing or being when you were a kid, had sex in unusual entertaining places so your in good shape that way. If your lucky you got married and kept her, if not no biggy, don’t make no big deal where your going now. So really now what?

If your going to die who is there to help you. There is no big amount of instructions or thoughts on this, of course its obvious, since if your dyeing or on the way there, your not going to be writing a blog and sending it back, to tell us what its like..

L8R Ya’ll

sign off KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
--Nelson Mandela
Psalm 119:7“I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

993609_489599887781719_1372253595_n