Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blogger versus WordPress my experiences
















Earlier this morning frustraited with the speed of an upload to this blog, I tried using an older account on WordPress. 

Before all of this understand, the best I had was a mere thing on a old now defunct Yahoo program. I got introduced to Blogger by a candidate for the Davis County Commissioners office of Utah.
Since then, I have been a Blogger fan in many ways. 
First Blogger is backed by Google that bought Blogger in 2003. My Gmail account overall is as near bullit proof as can be. And Blogger links together with my LiveWriter , meaning I can carve out things better that way. It looks good and I can add customization to my entry through LiveWriter. However this doesn't seem to be with WordPress. Even after I resigned up with WordPress the damn thing would not let me have access. Bullsbreath. Next , WordPress is its own company although there is noise that Facebook is looking to buy it, maybe some of the now for a cost options will become free if Facebook bought WordPress. 
I have tried em all, Webs.com ,Ning.com, that worked except they decided they needed to charge for their offerings. Bottom line and my choice, even sometimes slow in uploading, even with a few blunders. Overall my choice is still Blogger. The real bottom line, WordPress sucks.
L8R Ya'll
AyreWolf