Friday, July 19, 2013

Teat is pay day

DAILY GRIND

Still breathing and can still see, must be kinda okay.

It’s still border line on the diabetes and me flying , so watching that carefully.

Rhonda never made it, must be just another teasing twat, that likes playing. Seems like all too many women and people in the population , get Fed benefits, and give up on life and trying to rake in a few extra bucks or being some what productive goes out the door. Okay so I might never get back into the air or be restricted for a time, but I keep at it. Might only be able to fix our ayrecraft, but at least I get up and do something. I try to be active. Same goes for going toewing, ridding my HD Trike, and so on , and yes even piloting this radio gig. Which I’m still of the notion that if some media broker came to me with a certified bank check of $200k, I’d sell at least one or two of our western Idaho signals, after all we own 4 , 3 FM’s 1 AM. But I keep busy.

This Rhonda is a contrast of all I understand, lives in a motel in Jerome, obviously a dike, although I’d like to redirect her to a more he she life if for no other reason than for her to find Christ. Once you have Christ if you haven’t before had him in your life, all things are possible. As long as the it, whatever that IT is, is in Gods plan it will be done. But as we have said>993609_489599887781719_1372253595_nand that goes for all the other stuck up prick teasers that have consumed my time applying for on air and production jobs here at Confederate Steele.

So went to Cable-One , paid the $100.00 on my bill, that I figured to be only $150.00, now they’re telling me its going to be another $222.00 So It’s $100.00 on the first of August, and $100.00 plus the rest on September 1st. Get through SOA then, its get off Cable-One. Seems as though , one always seems to get jacked by these people, all too many people are climbing off of Cable-One and going elsewhere. As far as Internet, frustrating at times as most of what I do online, as far as streaming I need to do overnight to get bandwidth, not just speed, with SpeedConnect, but you know what? If you have a problem SpeedConnect gets to fixing. Cable-One, it takes an act of congress to get them to show up. Cable-One keeps sending me things to sign back up, and I’d like to, if Cable-One would forget the $222.00 I’d be happy too. But only for TV, the rest I’m happy with what I got. Syringa, kicks Cable-One’s butt on phone, SpeedConnect kicks Cable-One’s butt on Internet. Maybe if enough people make noise , maybe Cable-One’s head HQ in Phoenix will fix a few things, that’d really be Common sense.

If your driving around Twin falls Idaho this weekend, it is Pay day today, and city, county and highway patrol here have saturation patrols planned, if you drink , don’t drive, if your buzzed its still drunk driving in the eyes of the law. You can think about it, but don’t do it.

So as far as all the new applicants are concerned they flamed out, my diabetes , working with it.

Until L8R Ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off


Quote of the Day:
What single ability do we all have? The ability to change.
--George Leonard Andrews
Isaiah 41:10“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO knyte scarSWEET TAIL 2