Monday, July 15, 2013

Still trudging through mud

AWDB2HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

So there I am dreaming of catching the biggest cat fish in Hazzard Creek, when my phone rings. Usually during sleep time the only time the phone makes noise is to remind me of a pill I gotta take.

So its one of the interns. Says, she wants to meet later, sounded pee-owed. Okay here’s how I see this going, she’s going to be upset about air content on the tapes I gave her as samples, two of the blog or both.

Then she’s going to bug out. At which time its delete number see ya.

I really no longer care. After chasing the little Gremlin that kept pulling my CL ads, and all I’m done fighting. Its unusual for a Confederate Marine to retreat, but hey even Jackson knew when to regroup, and re-examine. At this point as far as this Tragic little Payton Place Valley, as far as HazzardAyre, I’m at the juncture of telling the club, “You want it here, find someone else to run it, stick a fork in it , I’m done” I will look at Tweaker Flatts as that town I once knew and hate like I do Mountain Home and Goons Ferry. And to think years ago in early 2006 all I cared about is finding out about the old media course at BSU, for recruits for the station in Evanston.

I am in so much disgust of the Tragic Valley, that I looked up , if you could even change where the hell you were born? I don’t want to claim Jerome, I don’t want to claim any part of this stinking valley, I’m relaxing, taking my life back, do the radio gig on my end as a hobby, anything else or more , I flat no longer care. I’m tired of asking for help on the radio gig, I’m tired of busting my nuts, long hours, ignoring my own needs and such, to the point, I give. I’m not going to make myself insane over it any more. True years ago, what now is aimed to being after FCC approval in October as being KDXB, aka HazzardAyre, our radio station near West-Point was cool. 250 watts, covered the north side of Sand Springs to near Filer. To Wendell, to Tuttle to the metropolis of Bliss, including Hazzard(Hagerman). The club played music , did our thing, nobody really cared much. Getting help for the damn thing was club members and a few gal pals and girlfriends of club members. That was then, today is today. Still based on the wholesome foundation of everything Hazzard, and southern culture, including our biblical beliefs, that somebody better bark on before we can’t any more. That’s right your religious rights are being siphoned away from you faster than water on a hot August hay field. Sure I have great memories, but just like many things I have discovered here, that’s all it is memories. Prior to my return, that I sadly did, wouldn’t have if Charlie hadn’t said that for him to take care of the funds, I had to live here. I was happy in Burley. Sure there were quirks there too, but at least I had a shop I could afford, a place to sleep with all the goodies, plus only 175 miles out of Utah. Which meant I could escape prehistoric Idaho, for culturalized metro. Where one can see ballet, symphonies , and JAZZ games. Quite simply if my rides could meet the requirements and I could afford to live down there, LexiBelle, Wolf-Pup, and I would be outta here faster than Boss Hogg, eating raw liver. Sorry didn’t mean to be spilling my guts to you on a Monday that your trying to recover from the weekend on, but I’m just tyred. No not tired, but just plain tuckered, I am so irked at a place that is hungry, for something to happen, yet when someone tries, you get pushed back. I remarked at one of the stay over club members this morning, at the rate I’m going here, if I were the person , inventing the light bulb, in Twin Falls Idaho, especially now, we’d all be walking around with candles, instead of electric light.

So let you know what spills after 13:00 .

Until then

Keep it tween the ditches.

my dixie sig company banner


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
James 1:21“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2