Saturday, July 13, 2013

Programming change at HazzardAyre Radio

Good MorningRCJ HEDDER

hazzardayre radio billboardWord came down overnight, that there are plans to rework the program scheduling here on the network that carries HazzardAyre Radio.

Confederate Steele Media announced , that the new fall schedule will be like this:

From 06:00 to noon, its Dixie Radio, from DXB in Atlanta.

From 13:00(1:00PM) to 17:00(5:00PM) its AFRN , Armed Forces Radio. That will include AyreWolf Radio.

From 17:00 to 23:59(11:00PM) Its us here at HazzardAyre, trouble is I still don’t get a break by much since at 01:00 to 05:00(5:00AM) it’s the nemesis of the Interstate, Dixie-Diesel/Maximum Overdrive, back in that radio inside your truck. So yes I’ll be there too, doing 12 hours, instead of just 6 , like I was praying for , but hey its radio.

Just hope they get me a second seat / associate producer, so if I start falling asleep or need to answer a toew call during one of the shows, there’s someone to take over the radio piloting duties here.

On that, if Applebee’s is doing business until early morning I’ll kiss a frogs butt. Not saying our Little Angel from Shoshone wont show up at 07:00 , but I doubt it. All I can say is what I say to many, if you miss the ark at the start, when we are dropping the hammer and in full throttle mode in three months or so don’t come crawling to us then. Like Uncle Jessie said once, say what you mean, mean what you say, if your in be in, if not say it from the get go at the interview. I’m an old Wolf, been told so many times some show up but don’t that it don’t matter any more. What I can say is this. What we do here may not be the cup of java for a life’s career for everyone, for most its just another job. But for those that listen, work hard the paychecks and attributes are great.

on that dig this, I remember and she still is one of only two I match or makes the mark that all are judged by. The first was MY Robin, who answered an ad placed in Farm Times, a ag paper that was popular in the early 90’s based out of Rupert. It was a two line ad, that I thought was just going to be $10.00 wasted , but in it went. A week after , in came Robin. Of course she wore some baggy threads, hair not done. But I told her our dress standards and the nylons/dress or skirt etc part. What she returned in was her nylons, strap heels, hair done and had no problem in fact never even asked one question about putting her feet in my face. She did that spontaneously , during the show that she was mesmerizing. But she listened, her and I became so in sync, that I could be home even off air nights, be thinking of a comedy or news bit, and she’d call, even in the middle of the night and/or be at the station in the studio already working on the same idea, even though both of us had not said a word. It got to the point she’d finish my sentences. She could read copy so well, that I could mix in the back ground music under her voice, in perfect rhythm. What’s she doing now, producing at FoX News in Los Angeles, knocking down several million a year.

She’s my ultimate success story.

To think she came in and had only washed dishes at the WaySide in Heyburn and short order cook at Simplot’ old plant there. It took her two weeks, but she wanted it. If it was time for her to be on air, she’d be there at least a half hour or more digging up content and getting into Character.

Then it was 2009, our Miss Nurse GoodBody, Ellie May, on the hosiery thing asked one question, pantyhose or stockings? I always thought they were one in the same. She came got into the rhythm, drove from Jerome to Gooding, blinding snow, icy roads, some pea soup fog. But come midnight she was there. Her husband even packed us both lunch. Of course ya’ll know the other miraculous thing she did, but she was there. We still keep in touch , just wish we’d have coffee more.

If these new gals do that, hey I’ll be one happy toew truck driving, shadetree mechanic, radio personality. But I’m not holding my breath, as I might turn blue.

Still wondering about the Fair this year, hope we get enough of a crew for that, but hey its up to these gals now.

Any mile gotta get back into my show, but keep the program changes in mind and watch here for 411 on the Miss Dixie Diesel project coming in September.

Until L8R

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off


Quote of the Day:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
--Winston Churchill
Philippians 2:9-11“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
dixie diesel logo  HAZZARDAYRE RADIO WYNGS

PAPER ADTHIS TOO IS THAT SIMPLE

knyte scarKNYTESTAIL