Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Night time is the right time, most of the time

EWJ HEDDER

The once upon a night as we get ready to depart this mortal coil and go off to seek refuge in deep slumber , many of us said these words as we prepared ourselves to enter our Lords arms for protection, “ Now I lay me down to sleep I pray my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray dear Lord my soul to take. Amen” There is such simplicity and exactness that it’s very difficult for humans to completely understand these words.

It seems many times we hear the lyrics but don’t comprehend the songs, even to the point of hearing the melody. Too often I think we hear only what we want to hear, rather than what’s being said.

If you have been following my blog here any recently, you must have read on last Sunday how I was in deep need of nicotine, that is only part of the need. I was reaching out to make peace with a great lady who I still call my Heavenly Sister. I also sent a copy to both her as well as one of the Pastors who, finally made me a friend on Facebook. Now the lyrics might have been only to them that I was looking for a free can of Skoal, and some moo juice(milk) . No not really, the amount of both I had planned to pay back in full, that next morning, as I got money from our illustrious state of Idaho. But the song was I thought to meaning as it was intentional, that her or Pastor Bacon to come over we do the Skoal thing, but more over have a few minutes to spend to really have some quality time to talk and yes pray, for all concerned for forgiveness and understanding. Which forgiveness is something we as REAL Christians should do, forgive each other as we ask God, even with the blood shed by his Son Jesus Christ, for our sins we also need to love each other as we do ourselves. The melody of the song was to enable me to be able to get the situations that led up to all anger to be discussed , mend fences and for me to try to re-enter the inner sanctum of the River Fellowship, in essence go back to church. Yet nobody came by. If this had been a request of me being fatally ill, would there have been any response from either of these two? I think in my sisters case , yes. However in Pastor Bacon’s purview , no.

During the night time, it’s a bit cooler, although here lately not by much, and the quiet comes into view(and the drag races stop) {Twin Falls’ Police Department needs to post a cop or two here from about 22:00 hours(10:00PM) it’d be citation bliss} ideas and thoughts race into my mind.

It’s one thing to stand in Church with our arms and hands in the air , digesting gospel songs, but do we put these lyrics into practice, same goes for a few Pastors, do they put into practice what they preach?

Its written in the bible to beware of all too many who claim to speak for God, many will preach, banging on our bible, pick it apart by verse, yet do they really believe what they are preaching? Do any of them, just read the entire chapter, more over how many have just sat down and read the bible as in a novel? Not pick it apart , but absorbing the entire message.

As it’s supposedly Independence day on Thursday, (4th of July) remember that our nation our full nation is not free nor rid of oppression, and will not be until this flag csaflagOnce gain flys with pride and the reverence she deserves.

It was once said, there are three things that are infinite, God’s love for us his children, the universe, and yankee stupidity and arrogance.

Until L8r This morning,

my sig[2] company banner


Quote of the Day:
In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
--“Mahatma” Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Proverbs 14:34“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
csaflag