Saturday, July 20, 2013

Then There’s the Facebook Friend Requests

reaper crew journal phootenotes

Then there are the Facebook Friend Requests.

Case-n-point, went to post the last blog entry, notice from Facebook pops up, says account blocked. Posted it anyway, but checked why. Response too many friend requests. First I seldom make friend requests, most people want to be friends with me, usually to con me or the club through me out of money. Not that they have any reason to be my friend. Of course there’s that thing Facebook posts on my inbox email, see if these are people to add to my friends list. Its make up your damn mind Facebook, either quit bitching about my friend requests if there are any, or shut up about the fact I unfriended a ton of people.

My thing is, if your not a true member of The Knytes-of-Anarchy or any of the clubs subsidiaries, I don’t want to be your damn friend. I don’t want you to post to my page, I don’t want any of it. The only reason I’m there on Facefart to begin with is for the benefit of club members and sponsors, no one else, I don’t care about the rest of you.

The Internet truly needs to get its crap together, and of course there’s us. The tiny group of 50,000 that all said would crumble in 85 after the Dukes of Hazzard went off the air. The Knytes-of-Anarchy took up the torch and has kept running ever since. With only 3 real toe stubs, still every enterprise that the club is into has remained afloat, profitable and solid. Even with Obamaconomics and all the club runs and oh yes we hire, but those new hires are few, as all too many outsiders never measure up to Knytes standards.

If Facebook ever wants our ad business, now or in the future, they’d better not keep putting road blocks up.

Keep it Kountry

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGS sign off


Quote of the Day:
The bananas were like that when I got here!
--Humpty Dumpty
1 John 1:7“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL