Friday, July 26, 2013

Get it right or quit

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1DAILY GRIND

Okay so this cat, who does Redneck on Facebook, posts this link to a video of some young gal bungling curling her hair with a curling iron. Thing was, try as I might, I could not load the video from the link, but went to YouTube, and watched it, along with the follow up to the video.

Now understand when it comes to YouTube, I have not the foggiest idea of how to upload a video, to YouTube. Otherwise I’d upload vids of me doing HazzardAyre. But because I don’t I don’t post or do what I can’t. I’ll have more overnight on this, but the fact is, if you can’t do it right don’t do it. As far as Facebook postings, it goes to what my mom said when I was just a wolf pup, its better to let people think your stupid than open mouth and remove all doubt, or in this case stick to posting redneck humor, not videos, you don’t do it well.

Been having continuity issues today on both cell and SpeedConnect. Of course from Idaho Falls here to Twin Falls SpeedConnect’s backbone runs over Syringa’s towers and network, are the two mutually messed up? Today is the only day I been having trouble, but then maybe SpeedConnect and Syringa both are having issues that no one else noticed. Time for my nap, see ya’ll overnight on HazzardAyre. That I do, and do well.

L8R Ya’ll

CLUB M,EDXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Vegetarian is an old Indian word meaning bad hunter.
--Anonymous
Hebrews 11:1“[Faith in Action] Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL