Sunday, July 14, 2013

Things they prescribe but make you even worse off

AFTERBURNER HEDDER

Pills for diabetes in one side of the mouth, Nexium in the other.

Recently old Doc Nofziger diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes. My first reaction was, there goes my flying career. According to the FAA after a going over treatment and all, I’ll get a waiver in 6 months. So safe there. So Doc, gives me a prescription for some diet med which is supposed to reduce my insulin production. Really? First the stuff makes one dizzy, the other thing is it makes you want to puke . It’s vomit city. So cut the damn thing in half and all seems okay, however considering that I have no gall bladder a condition that many near here thought to be just over acid production only gave me Tagamet, for, and a ultrasound in Utah found I had a gravel pile in my gut. So scheduled an operation. At the time Monkey and I were living in Springville Utah. Bountiful to Springville, is about like going from American falls to Burley. So I went up. Laid out on the cot, wheeled in and gave the gas. I woke up just a bit after thinking we were still in pre prep, but three little bandages and I was done. Understand. Went in , same day, operated on, same day, and drove home after downing a Pizza Hut Pizza, which I shouldn’t have as Pizza and barium don’t mix. That little Datsun truck smelled bad, as I lost the contents of my innerds about point of the Mountain, but it was done. So understand, no gall bladder means constant influx of bile into my belly, no shut off valve, so since Medicaid is too cheap to give me the brand name I take a generic knock off. But even so the new meds and my innerds are having a fight. Okay then.

Still tending time of the two super fox interns. Wondering if they’ll really roll out, one seems eager , the other no response yet. So thinking with one if we can get her on board means we’ll have what I need in studio, the other will follow once its known that the big bad Wolf here ain’t going to make a snack out of any of our new hire Red Riding hoods.

Well George Zimmerman is out of the heat immediately, but the Justice Department now wants to comb through the case. My opinion, was deadly force needed here? Don’t know wasn’t there. The fact that the guy is a half and half, half white, half Hispanic makes this front page news. Would all these civil rights things be going on, if the situation was the other way around? Consider the condition of if George was the so called perp, and the kid a African American who shot Zimmerman? Would there be such a ruckus or would the nation just say, justice is done, lets move on? I think ya’ll know the answer to that question.

But to end this entry, there are medicines that although good to begin with is just drugging up our population, kid acts out , give him a pill, kid can’t maintain concentration, give him a pill, anything modern medicine can’t cure is met with some pill, that usually makes you more sick, than what it was supposed to treat. I know , how about a pill, to cure the effects of the other pill, oh yes there is one, its called Jack Daniels, get so damn drunk, that you don’t mind the other.

Keep it wings level,

KNYTES WINGS X 2 sign off


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
John 15:10“If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL