Sunday, July 14, 2013

HazzardAyre Pre-Flyte

aw new knyte flyte

So met with my new second seat earlier, yes she came by, picked up a couple of tapes to get some knowledge of how I do a show.

Found she was in Sun Valley, must have been out of Cell phone range. Its not just her. I get put off so many times, gals come over, do an impromptu interview, say they’ll be back but then never return, even to the degree of a basic courtesy call saying I ain’t interested. Then I’m not holding up my entire day waiting on a no show.

Granted it is surroundings, yes I’d love to have the same thing as we have in Buhl and Burley for the same prices or rent rates, but space here must be gold since much of it is priced near their weight in gold. But when someone that says yes, don’t I get jittery. And its far more than just vanity or having a second seat in here. In 4 months white, stuff aka snow and ice hits pavement. When it does, its all hands on deck, what am I to do when I need to respond to a toew call? Turn off the station or HazzardAyre? I need someone that can crawl into the mic, and go solo. That only comes with training, on air practice and more practice. What few don’t or fail to comprehend is I do this radio gig as part hobby, and the other part in service and duty to the club, I feed myself wrenching and toewing. The interns etc get paid, I don’t. So with all the disappointment of no show gals, promises never kept, and all too many thinking this big bad wolf is going to make a snack or worse out of them, is it any wonder that I get jittery and nervous when I call and no call back. Lets face it $30.00 an hour jobs are not that plentiful in Twin Falls, when I howl, I want answers. Not being little lord Fauntleroy, or anything here or acting as a spoiled brat, but this right now has my neck sticking out so far right now, even the smallest hiccup, is going to get my head cut off. So yes I question everyone and everything. I used to measure the moxy factor, in the toe kiss thing. That being somebody coming in and without question after understanding the origins which ya’ll do, comes in in hose, whips off the heels and puts em in my face spontaneously. I don’t do that any more, I get to know someone a bit before that. If it happens at all. Ricky said it scares the crap out of most gals. Okay. So be it. Thing is you know damn well if some gal comes in and feels comfortable enough with me to pull off shoes and all to do the toew smooch, then she’s got the moxy or right stuff to do most anything else, likewise someone that’s going to stick.

The bit is age old now, but it still in the right mode of assembly or construction of the ads for our toew trucker radio show and all still gets attention. I really wish it was me that invented the concept, that the two words TOW meaning a tow truck>BLACK LEXI and the word TOE means >lickable tooties that together makes the word TOEW, more over, TR FOOTNOTES that was originally Phootenotes , the list goes on, or like the word Hooker to most mean a hot honey on the pavement>CHARITY HODGES COOKS but to Over The Road Truckers, the CB radio definition of the word Hooker is simply >424572_249392865140184_1876445671_n So hence our show for those that TOEW is Highway Hooker Radio, kinda like the pop band who sings the title theme to the Big Band Theory, is the Bare Naked Ladies, which A, are not Ladies, B are not bare naked, but in their origins made you go look at the web and download their music. You wanted to see a bare naked blonde , playing a fiddle, be honest you did.

Any way getting close to countdown in this edition of HazzardAyre Radio, Overnight. So in closing, just want to tell our Nisha and all its not just you honey it’s the actions of many that cause, the insecurity and paranoia when I can’t get in touch with my crew members. Now if I could just get Correy on board I’d have a great crew to launch the gig, but as it sits got two, Nisha and Rhonda. Two shifts covered, nearly enough for not only all the time here, but the fair. More on that next entry, now kick in your starter, get rid of the farter, its ignition time, HazzardAyre is on the air.

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
--W. C. Fields
James 1:21“Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  AWAVIAASSNLOGO

SWEET TAIL 2