Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shrinks and Tragic Valley

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1stinky truth toew notes

So was set to visit with Todd for next to the final time, as he’s moving to Boise, which means a new PSR, more on that in a few, but he had an emergency, so cancelled. Then was set to go see a med expert at this other outfit out on Eastland. The gal I was to see is cool enough, but when it comes to mental health, in Magic Valley is really limited. The only reason I’m even messing with any of them, is to get one, with a real title of Doctor, in their name to write a simple letter to SSI , so I can get my SSI Disability funds in my hands rather than a payee. Then I can unplug myself from this bassackwards valley and into a environment that does not consider pursuing or enhancing a career in the arts, mainly radio, isn’t a wyld notion.

This visit today was called short since Little wolf wouldn’t start, battery kaput, so that’s on a charger should be up in a few, but I really thing that my involvement with The Babbs over on Eastland is most obviously not going to be productive. I have no intention of taking any more meds other than what I’m taking, the damn things have damn near killed me already, and one or two just might be what’s pushing my diabetes. Can’t sleep, when I do sleep have goofy dreams, that wake me up, can’t be productive. It ain’t worth it. I just want a release letter to SSI, that says I can manage my own affairs and be done with it.

Now to that outfit on Eastland that I was to go see. They can’t get me in until the first of September, can you say I’m going over for my paper work before then and saying thanks but no thanks. Guess I’ll just have to wait until I get to eastern Idaho to get the release for SSI.

Between PSR’s, PST’s PT’s and so on , phooey, thing is the entire structure is all screwed up. The methodology behind it all was and is simply, Cousin Bud was appointed Trustee of the Montgomery Foundation long before my Mom & Dad’s death. When Mom died and after the death of the primary Trustee, Cousin Bud, became the person in charge of funds. Mostly because at 24 years old Mom and Dad did not think that I had enough acumen to manage $250, million. Somewhere in 1995 Cousin Bud increased the investment in Flying J that went bankrupt, and then joined Pilot Travel Plazas. Additionally, Bud invested some $60,000.00 into this thing called Metro Securities out of Portland Oregon somewhere. I never knew where the money went or not, nor what we owned , but it was big. In 2005 Cousin Bud, took the last $200K out of our account added it to 2nd Cousin Gordon’s, and created AyreWolf Aviation. With the idea I’d stay in Utah. When that didn’t happen, that put that on somewhat shakey air. But its stayed operational and I get a good check once a year off of that, but the Social Security thing came in when Bud thought, lets take the fact that I have PTSD on a very minor version there of, get me SSI funds so I could at least live. Because Bud had been Trustee of the Foundation he felt he needed to be caretaker of the SSI funds as well, so set up a payee thing. When Cousin Bud , because of his diabetes became unable to manage the SSI funds , I got an outfit out of Blackfoot, to do it, Although she really messed things up, and I’m still climbing out of. If it were not the kindness of the Knytes , I’d have gone bonkers over this months ago. It was by kindness as well that Charlie took over these Payee duties. But like my PSR, I’ve outgrown the Tragic Valley, what I want to do vocationally and all is just not possible in this area. But I’m stuck until I get this SSI money in my hands or at least in the hands that someone, somewhere else can manage it. That’s why I’m still in Twin Falls, not American Falls. That’s why the radio station remains under construction in Buhl, and not yet in Aberdeen.

But that outfit out on Eastland , is not for me. And I informed them of that today. I could get ugly and say their front desk and receptionists need a bunch more education, but hey in this town you hire who you can get, not whose most qualified. As there’s a shortage of anyone or anything qualified to hire for anything in the Magic Valley, including PSR’s and the like. Shute remember how long it took for Alliance to find Todd.

So that’s been my day.

See ya’ll overnight on the radio.

L8R

sign off KNYTES WINGS X 2DXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They're there every night, they see it done every night, they see how it should be done every night, but they can't do it themselves
--Brendan Behan--Quoted by Gyles Brandreth in *Theatrical Disasters*
Psalm 119:60“I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HEAVENLY TAIL