Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Glad the gal didn’t show

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

The bell tolled, but sunshine never surfaced. Not surprising. What would grab me by the groin is one or more took the gig as serious as I and of course you the club do, to show up. Even if they decide to bug out, a phone call saying simply , hey I ain’t interested, would be at least proper business ethics , but then little of Tweaker Flatts proper or even in tune with the rest of the state or the nation. One can only try.

Of course went to the nurse or consultant yesterday on the diabetes thing. Still no gizmo to poke myself in the finger with to test my blood, so for now that is in orbit. This is one of those things that while not at least now life threatening, still not having to poke my finger. So they gave me some meds for the condition that has me about 3/4 dizzy, pukey, so not feeling so good.

But just so you know we thought we had honey gold here, but she no came so m guess just wait until one decides that working for the Knytes is okay and go from there.

As I have continued to say, every hour every day, every disappointment makes me just that more eager to saying adios to Tragic Valley, in 9 months from now. So too, this time I ain’t looking back, and wont regret one damn thing as I know I gave it all I could , but>993609_489599887781719_1372253595_nnuff said, so with me under the weather, going autopilot until morning. See ya’ll then on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigPAPER AD


Quote of the Day:
When all else fails, read the instructions.
--Cahn's Axiom

Romans 1:16“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scarSWEET TAIL 2