Saturday, July 13, 2013

Always remember this is Podunk Idaho

wolf log

Finally one damn day I got to sleep all day Saturday, and now Squirrel tailed and hyped to go on air.

Of course I waited until early morning 07:00 for Little Angel to show up to do an air shift, guess what?

As usual nobody shows. I am sure it has to do with where the studio is at that gives many of these younger hot filly’ the goose bumps. The thing is without a full crew and such to validate the idea of getting an outside office/studio space here in Twin Falls . When minimum office space in Twin Falls is $500.00 easy, and Buhl is half that where would you plant the seed? More over, if I have to as always do this thing myself , why the hell not do it here in my house, save money and apply that money to stranger things like wages for on air people who do not have the brains of maggots to even show up and intern. This is exactly why the club, put the 30 day prospect/probation period on the position. If they show up, train , after a month, pay check. No show up, no work, no paycheck. That simple.

Bro used to say and for a kid, he knew more than his chronological age would fool you. Bro had wisdom, not religious wisdom, while Bro believed in God, he always said organized religion is fake and just a money grab. He used to say about the dead end of western Idaho or as he called it the Tragic Valley, You can lead these fools to the water, you can maybe get it to drink, but if you hold its head in the trough all its going to do is drown. In other words, you can pitch the on air gig, you can interview, but if they don’t show up, don’t worry about it, others will. Of course when I moved to Boise in 85 and was knocking down 30 toew calls and getting $1,000.00 before lunch, and for once having accounts receivable instead of accounts payable all the time, it was a relief. Don’t know about now and for many reasons I’d never move that way again, mostly cause Boise is too close to Mountain Home, and unless I have to by Gods order, I’ll never live in or ever near Mountain Home Idaho ever again. That’s why I will not buy tow equipment from Idaho Wrecker Supply, or InTheDitch Equipment. Why, they are in Mountain Home, and I’ll never do business with any one from or living there. One even came here, had coffee with me, once she said she is in Mountain Home, that was the end of the relationship. But I’m getting off subject here.

So Little Angel no show, ain’t been able to get ahold of Mesha all day, but who cares? She wants to also rent us space, for studio, if so, she knows how to ring the bell, no call that’s all.

As it is, and there’s two things that enter here, if they apply or reply to the ad on Craigs List, and don’t want to take it serious, why respond any way? Two, even if they get here, find its in the Wolf’s Lair and don’t really want to work here, why say they’ll call back? Just say naw this ain’t for me and be done with it? Mind games the favorite hobby of northern Yankees. In the south we call em carpetbaggers. Like I said yesterday, Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Truly the nation at least the north is loosing its mind. Glad us rebel confederates are here to pick up the pieces. Like I always say, God Bless Dixie.

More in the morning, time to tune up the band for HazzardAyre on air, at 00:00 hours.

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
Life is not an exact science, it is an art.
--Samuel Butler, the younger
John 15:10“If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL