Monday, July 1, 2013

The First of the month

AWDB2

The first of the month, usually by now I’m scarfing down at the Depot.

This morning not so much. As I have to not eat until about 10:00 Hours. Doctors

orders, since I need to do some blood work ups.

So as usual on the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, looked at my SNAP and cash balance, according to them, no money in the cash stash. No problem as I already checked, by phone, got my cash already and that can of SKOAL is tasting good right now. Trouble is and I say it again, what about others who think they should have money in their accounts, no phone but Internet, and it says zero. What do they do?

Call up H&W get all pissed off, and you’d think that the supposedly new system would work better than this, considering the TAX payers and working stiffs have to pay for a system that don’t work.

Forget the sequestering of Federal funds if it don’t work, lets not waste money on it, fix it or go back to the older system, that’d make sense wouldn’t it? But this America and the damn Yankees ain’t made sense since the truce was signed.

So was doing some research on topical items, finding out why it takes so dang long for that system even by phone can’t update faster.

Of course the search on both Google as well as Bing, had nothing to find on the subject. So the question becomes why?

Big day today, so I’ll see ya’ll on the flip flop, but thought I’d wake ya’ll up, with that bit of 411.

Good numbers to ya’ll

KNYTES WINGS X 2sign off


Quote of the Day:
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
--Carl Sandburg
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar