Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You know who your friends are and ain’t

KNYTE MOVES HEDDER

With outfits down, and virtually no phone Sis hasn’t been able to contact the club. Her and hubby it seems will not be able to keep their home, seems as though Leslie and Ron bailed on her. Hmmm, just think, with the right sweet talking, I’d move in there with em, and that’d help with the rent, Charlie would make sure of it, find a stall for the radio station elsewhere in town and go from there. We see, but it’d be Sis or Joe making the sweet talk, not me. Since I’m right now after Golden curls, decided to bail tonight. Or overnight from Midnight to 06:00. Not saying she might have had something come up, got sick something, hey stuff happens, but all it takes is a phone call or email that says, hey I ain’t interested or, can’t come over because. Then at least you know what’s up. Not scheduling for one thing, but having to do something else. This is exactly why the 30 probation thing was put in place. Show up, train, show us you got the dedication you get a pay check the following month. No show, screw us around, its see ya , don’t go away mad, just go away.

I’m getting too old and gotten to sick to keep doing this. At least this way. As it is now, I’m doing the radio gig as I have always done it, myself.

But then I think of all my friends and those that I count as my friends. Lynn at Intermountain Towing down there in North Salt Lake. Don’t know how many times her and I had coffee or some such, as well as attended many Utah Towing Association meetings. At the time I was about to buy one of Phil’s trucks of Phil's Interstate Towing there, before I discovered Morgan Canyon, and put our subsidiary there at Echo, still Lynn and I visited nearly every day, she promised me a job there, my problem is they want a resume, problem is I have no resume, since I have ran my own company since I was 18 years old. How do you put that on a resume? But when she saw me online on Facebook, she wanted to be friends, and she’s there.

Any way, I’m beat , ready for bed. Engineers are going to working on equipment for two days so HazzardAyre and KDXB FM will be off air, but should be back up on Friday..

Until L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigPAPER AD


Quote of the Day:
When all else fails, read the instructions.
--Cahn's Axiom
also known as RTFM (Read The F'in Manual)
Romans 1:16“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2