Monday, July 8, 2013

The Subway meeting

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGaw phootenotes

 

I tried to find a font that I used here once but the little gremlin took that too oh well.

I knew ya’ll would be curious as to the results yesterday of the meeting of myself and the seatcover from Jerome.

I got there, devoured my BLT and was there nearly two and half hours when upon about to leave and file in the no show box, she called. So I sat there in the food court there at the mall, since the area is cool and as of yet no air conditioner. Charlie is good, but at this rate, I’ll get the AC about the time I turn on the heat. Conference Tuesday.

So there I was, and Rhonda looked great, better than I anticipated her to being. I was thinking beyond just a on air match and maybe going in for something deeper , except she said she says she’s got a lady friend, not sure exactly what that means but I have my ideas. So we meandered over here to the Wolf’s Lair, and I could tell Rhonda was getting comfy , which all she needs to do now is bust a move and hey she can put her sandals under my bed any time.

More over though this could be interesting.

Nothing major happened she came we chatted and the on air gig, is still up in the lets see about this department. I can work with her no trouble, just got and want to see what could bloom on the basis of a he and she thing.

Then this other gal shows up for the janitorial duties, who should not be cleaning the crapper, but should be on camera, going to work that into the situation in weeks time. Unlike some, I can see where having someone doing a mundane task , could be better off for HazzardAyre in another place like on camera and on air. Don’t waste time not taking advantage of abilities not seen.

So in closing nothing grand happened with one, although keeping an open mind that it might, the other will see what falls out of the tree in weeks to come.

Heading out to the mall to have my daily soda, will be near the Subway, since A: Subway serves Mello Yello , and two the location gets me in between the TV’s.

Call the Mall visits, heat kill.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offDXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
--Henry David Thoreau, 19th-century American essayist and nature writer
Psalm 138:2“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL