Friday, July 5, 2013

Rainy Day Friday

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO WYNGSaryders blues

Rainy day Friday, started off a bit bumpy. It is my pay day Friday, so was getting ready to venture on over to see Charlie on that, when this couple looking for the wife a job, comes by. Rattles my next door neighbors , I’m thinking the gal is here for the housekeepers job, nope wants to be an on air person. No way for a number of reasons, hubby, baby, no looks, not rebel enough. What does it take to be a SheWolf on HazzardAyre Radio? A body like Daisy Duke or Selena Gomez, a mouth like Gretchen Wilson, and the angelic personality of Emma Leigh. fall short of that your not getting on air at HazzardAyre. So then because this couple bothered my neighbors, they call Jenn, Charlies other half, she started in on me, only out of respect for Charlie did I hold my mouth. But I thought of simply saying you want to start something honey? Send in the fuzz, one look at my on air video of me doing this show ON TV , albeit public access but still TV, the fact I and the club have tax numbers are registered with the state including the tax commission, means not only are we legit, we are damn well legit. If someone pushed I’d say now I counter sue, for defamation, false accusation, and a number, and I’d go after her assets , not Charlie’s , since Charlie has treated me well.

Simply put , I ain’t quiting, yet still too, if someone showed up at the house here with $100,000.00 reserve money and owe the other $100k, I’d sell the one signal we own out of Buhl, fix my rigs and forget This side of Idaho even exists. I have no love lost here for the Tragic Valley, but a rebel confederate Marine does not run away from a good solid project, and the delay I’m under now has to do with me backing away from the gig, in January.

Seems everywhere I go though, you mention A1 people ask who? Mention Dixie and/or the Hazzard County Garage of Hazzard(Hagerman) and many people know who. At least I know when to keep my mouth shut on an accident scene and not mouth off to a state trooper.

Any mile , getting some snooze then headed to working l8r on air.

Until then,

KEEPITTWEENTHEDITCHES HAZZARD RADIO BANNER

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigHCC BATTLE FLAG 2


Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson
Isaiah 12:4“In that day you will say: “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre radio billboard knytes end