Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A better way, keep it domestic

hooker phootenotes1HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1

There’s an old saying in Hazzard that goes, keep your assets close by and buy domestic.

Example, had this fast fart idea to try something besides good old Livestream. So found this site by some outfit called Primcast. A firm half way around the world. So went there , tried to download the Winamp/Shoutcast software. When it didn’t work for diddly, I pulled the Winamp/Shoutcast out of my computer, trouble is can’t download it again for nothing. No big deal. Any download is bound to have snakes in the cotton. So I’m staying with my FREE Livestream. It works most of the time and I’ve been treated the best there, so Kashif and all at Primcast, it was nice, but on my end, NO SALE.

In the USA economy, all too often many go to products and services that are marketed worldwide, by firms outside the standards and reach of USA commerce. In all my days, I have yet to own very much that’s built outside of America, by Americans. Except for electronics that we all know come from Japan, or China, my trucks are Chevy’s, My two way radios are Motorola’s, and my radio gear for the Toew Bro’s that back Highway Hooker Radio, as well as the Knytes who support, HazzardAyre Radio, is all AMERICAN.

More L8R fellow toewers,

RODEWOLF SIGHAZZARDAYRE LOGO 2


Quote of the Day:
In this world, it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
--Henry Ward Beecher
Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HOOKER TAIL1 pleasent view tail