Sunday, July 6, 2014

wHAT SOME THOUGHT wAS DEAD IS VERy mUCH aLIVE

knyte headCOLONELS PHOOTENOTES

First of all I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion concussion, that I need to get me a new secondary computer. Preferably desktop, since what I have is pretty much getting eaten or is that ate with music and streaming software. Meaning if I want to look up news etc, the thing is stuck. In essence if I kick in the Procaster for Livestream, Procaster takes over the entire computer. Okay.

So while I had a few I was looking over the broadcast historical knowledge pages, and very little is there on the old station KNAK, no sound bytes no nothing, so I’ll deliver some news you can use.

1550 the old KRGO will now hail as KNAK . That’s right KCPX’s old nemesis is back with the power of Hazzard County, and will begin rolling out from the west in 4 months.

We got turned down for Woodruff Utah, but to our west, and I’m not at all sad about this, but just over the northwest border of Utah, on the hind leg of Idaho in Malta is license space. Which will be home to resurrected KDXB FM .

In the meanwhile other locations are being located to establish a southern bred Rebel radio network in the Mountain West. Watch here for details.

However the point here is this, of all the stations out there, that is and was, why is the history of KNAK forgotten? Some of the most off the wall music in Utah could be heard there. It wasn’t until KNAK played such tunes as BloodRock’s DOA or Little Black Egg, that KCPX felt easy enough to play it. It’s a Mormon fear thing. The ongoing fear here is, its best to hold off a few fans(advertisers) rather than be boycotted by the abdomininable Church. Although these days that sentiment is less than it used to be.

In closing, I’d like to put this out to all those who were ever part of either KRGO, or KNAK, to get in touch.

TTYLY

rebel sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO

Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1KNAK POWER STRIP 1

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO BOOSTERthe end