Sunday, July 6, 2014

Utah if you want me here, quit sticking your big stick up my six

HAZZARDAYRE BLUESWOLF WITH A STORY HEAD

I can remember back in November last year. I heard the cries of the Warriors here saying come to Utah. I heard from Tommy Pistone at first, since I been here for nearly 5 months I haven’t heard squat. Then there was that dickhead at PPC Realty, named Nate, oh sure you can rent this office, we’ll hold it for you, latty dah, bullshit,. Got here nothing in our price range, but I was already committed. Made Charlie pissed , me leaving, left a good job, plenty of money and a life albeit barely but a life.

Now $400.00 or $450.00 a month, is high as it is, but at least in Tweaker Flatts, Charlie had odd jobs I could do to earn, or odd, none emergency toewing I could do every once in awhile or piloting wide loads. I was doing something.

But love of club and here I am.

Looking over it, I should have went with my gut, took the places in SLC and that area, set up studio/station there, and commuted 3 times a week. But here I am.

So in putting it short to the Knytes and Wolf-Pack, you barked and howled for so damn long for me to come here, last year, if you want me to stay, its time to be of assistance, not servicing me from the rear.

I’m tired of getting the big stick in my six.

It’s like , I contacted KTVX 4 in SLC last week, inquiring about advertising, got some PDF forms but can’t write on PDF’s, but even so, I feel I got a hang up again. It’s like these TV ad people, hear once, but never respond again. Here’s a thought, if you don’t believe its real, get in your Toyota or urban box car, come up to the studio and freaking look. Shute I even invited one to lunch.

I fully believe in HazzardAyre. While still even now at its rebirth, going from syndicated satellite, to streaming local with soon to be terrestrial radio here, HazzardAyre delivers news of a different kind, that few northern Yankees ever consider. Oh sure the Utah’ns celebrate Lincolns birthday, but how about honoring Jefferson Davis’ (Confederate President) birthday. We honor the Yankee Memorial day, how about the Confederate Memorial day? Get where I’m going?

Sure this would be better in the southern states, but think, there are people with ancestors there that live here. Our children do not know the truth of the war of northern invasion(Civil-War) that conflict was not about slavery, racism, or that it was about Northern government inflicting all to higher taxes and the oppression of the southern people. That’s what started the fight.

There are graves, marked Name Unknown all over the south. Let’s honor that. So maybe next week KTVX, and its sales department can look past a pointed nose, and not spite their face and call us. Oh and reason Good For(Nothing) Utah 4? Because CH-4 runs METV, if it were not for that, I’d not even be shaking that tree.

The next stepS ?

Next time here on HazzardAyre,

again though Utah, if you want me to stay after you begged so much, its time to quit sticking me up the six, and give something to put down an anchor.

TTYLY

rebel sig knyte lyte


Quote of the Day:
If you’re looking for friends when you need them…it’s too late.
--Mark Twain
Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1 pleasent view tail

sbt2promo shot