Sunday, July 20, 2014

At some point you have to say if you want it come get it

knyte head

At some point even the most patient leader needs to say, hey if you want it come get it.

It’s like last week, after getting knocked off my horse by a talent fee of $3,000.00 by TMG and knowing that the club at this point would never go that, after all I remember a time when we thought we had a gig booked through them, only because I couldn’t remember my tax number, although there was a full check in front of them for talent for the Deere Dazzlers. One of subsidiaries. Any mile.

So last week floated this thing out from us through Models-Utah for freelance talent. Spotted ones Mom that looks hot, and just as hot only slightly younger Briony, I put out there we were looking, the money was solid, but all too many love the security and longevity of saying , “you want curly fries with that?” Rather than getting into something that is as solid as that salt in that putrid lake out west yonder.

Oh well. But I have got much deeper heavy lifting to do, not only a radio station , but a TV station to build, uplifting our warbird subsidiary, and that’s just the minor half of club work. Add to that the build up of forces at Cooter’s A1 Toewing, HCC, and all and one could get the idea my hands are full. The basic thing here is simply, the offer is out there, get off your butt take it , or defriend me from Facebook, and just be happy with your wonderful job at Subway.

TTYLY

my xd sig AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The quest for riches darkens the sense of right and wrong.
--Antiphanes, ancient Greek dramatist
Psalm 119:30“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
COOTERS NEW LOGO the end