Monday, July 7, 2014

Some days you can’t get it in 2nd even if you double clutch it

hazzard daybreakGM1 IN A BOX

Sunday was not a great day. I had been up all day doing engineering work on the radio gear, and was contemplating going to church. When my 2nd Cousin Cassey gives me a ring on the A1 hotline, saying that my Aunt Carmen had passed on. Figured she would b4 too long, but still a feeling of loss although I knew she had went to a better place.

So Cassey comes by, I get in as best a threads as I have, have others but , my butt and belly don’t fit in em no more, so got dressed. Cassey and I drove up to Pocky, did the funeral, got done at 4:00PM and came home.

So then I get to my email stuff only to find a mean mouth email from my old roomy, something again of me owing him money, if anything he owes me. But I was going to just pay him off to be done with it. Then he comes back with taking me to court. Fine, I say, do so. I love judges, courts and legal things. Looking back should have just canned his ass the first day he showed up, with less than the full amount of money needed to move in. A couple of others have expressed interest, one I know to be a fraud, the other we see, but its going to take one helluva person to qualify. At this stage its not so much money, oh sure an extra couple hundred bucks in the cash stash is good and all, but thing is, having an extra person here in case of emergency is not a bad idea, what with my diabetes and all.

So the bitch off email shit went on for an hour.

So was trying to sit and read my bible, and saw the A1 phone modem flashing. Thinking now what? So was in the process of dialing up Comcast and the damn thing reset itself ,. No more problemo. So then I’m going over the rounds of my email address’ and saw this thing from another online radio service carrier, so am going to look into it. The thing looks good, has the right price so going to explore it. If it works better than Livestream, I’ll do a switch. Livestream may be good, but sometimes their support division is a bit to be desired.

Any mile it’s its another day in Utah, catching some zz’s until the bank opens.

TTYLY

i am ceo sigcooters a1 logo new


Quote of the Day:
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
--Elbert Green Hubbard
Psalm 18:30“As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 pleasent view tailpromo shot