Sunday, July 6, 2014

Scams, scammers, roommates and just plain BS

HAZZARDAYRE BLUEScolonels journal

Scams, scammers, and just plain BS.

When I first posted for a room mate when I resided in Gooding, there was a some body that took me for a real trip to the cleaners. Turned out the father of a gal, was in reality looking to launder money. After that I swore that I’d never do a room mate thing again. But in April only a month and a half with my back against the wall, I thought I’d take another try at it. So I placed another ad on CraigsList, that as you all know seldom renders any results. But I was surprised. I got a reply, a guy who was about in the same place took me up on the offer. To make sure he was for real, I asked for a $50.00 processing holding fee. He sent that through Wal-Mart, so far so good.

So he shows up, but he only had $280.00 of the $350.00 I required, I’d taken the the first and last money deducted the $50.00 that came to $350.00 okay so good.

So he moved in. No bed, and little resources. But I worked with the guy, seemed the Christian thing to do. He paid the June rent on time, $200.00, less than the $50.00 I normally charge for power and applied to half the cable. Fine.

Mid June the roomy decides to start crap, so I begged my landlord to rent him the house next door.

Now the roomy wants money. Really. I spent money on fuel running my roomy around, smokes, the list goes on, but I never charged for that, but I should have.

So then keeping the ad up on CraigsList, I had several that had good money, but I’m being careful. It’s going to take one heckuva person to move in with me even with the time frame, being low, since I’m looking for more proper housing I can afford, near to where I’ll be going to both school, and where ConfederateSteele Will make its home.

Now I got this reply from my CraigsList ad , and found that some gal from somewhere named Angela wants to be a roomy.

The ad is , near word for word the ad I got in Gooding. In short it’s a scam. If you get a reply to a roommate notice from a Angela look for hillanxv25@gmail.com it’s a scammer.

Last here.

My Aunt Carman passed away on Thursday. From chronic conditions. She was 100, years old. I didn’t know anything about it, but Cousin Cassey, came by picked me up, and took me to the services. We came back through Preston Idaho. I saw places there that gives me thought of maybe I live there, instead of here.

TTYLY

rebel sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
--Bill William Henry Cosby
Psalm 18:30“As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 the end