Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Mental Meltdown of America

wake up

The amazing meltdown of mental capability in our nation is gaining to epidemic proportion.

Take this morning, Breakfast at Dee’s, here in Ogden.

The Number 3 on the Seniors menu is much lower than the regular menu. But between the coffee and milk I was into that order for $10.21 . Really? When by comparison down at Sill’s Café in Layton, its under $6.00 for all of it.

Get done with that, and I don’t know if its training day at Wells Fargo, or if its that I don’t speak Española but it took me 15 minutes to withdraw $40.00 . I had to have the college kid, that opened the account with me to help transact the thing. Really? Then get to the frigging dollar store to snag a phone for line two, and here I am, in line with 7 other people 4 of which spoke Española the kid at the register is frustrated, so it’s a beetch.

Now then, there are conditions of the situation. I used to say Idaho especially Tweaker Flatts was 100 years going bassackwards, I still say that up to a point, but is everybody stupid? It’s not just academic brain, its just common sense. I used to put it to Yankee weather brain melting/freezing. In that it takes longer for northern Yankee’s minds to thaw after the winter and mental capacity to start working. But its not just here.

Across America, from the immigration, malfunctions to cultural blockades More people can’t think beyond what’s written down in front of them.

It’s like when you call say your insurance company or preytell the cable company with a problem. Unless the answer is on a call board sheet, there will be a need as they say to escalate to a supervisor.

I have only met one, and its only been through email and by phone one cable company person that could think on their own and act accordingly, that’s our sweet Laura Linz at Comcast Business.

I’d still marry her if she’d let me. I’m waiting for her to come over here for a steak dinner.

From the get go, Laura not only rescheduled us at least 4 times, but walked us, mainly me through a few mine fields. She stuck by us and me. Others would have gave up.

But she is so far and few, that you need to ask does Comcast train their people.

I sat at Comcast’s office in Layton, this past Monday. I counted 15 people returning equipment and getting off of cable and internet and cutting the Comcast cord. One I was able to keep there by convincing a customer, I couldn’t run my business without Comcast.

But other multi call centers have so young and not too intelligent people that you need to ask is it just our schools or that all too many children are born with the elevator that wont go to the top floor, due to the mother being on crank, crack or heroin.

Another on Comcast, I noticed that the same MexiCali woman at Comcast’s office in Layton that couldn’t count was still there. During a transaction she did not have the computer skills, to help the customer. She had to have a supervisor help her. If I was this MexiCali woman I’d go back to the job she had at Deseret Industries, and let those who can do computer tech do the job she does. The Pendulum swings too much both ways here. Example, at Sill’s Café in Layton Utah. There’s a shortcake there that is way too good looking and intelligent to be waiting tables. While there are people that are not too much in the eye candy, or even the smarts candy department that ought to be working the drive thru as well as the café .

Where does it end?

Then to finalize here, and its not so much Utah although its more abundant here, but idiotic drivers. Even drivers of things like a UTA Bus that comes down Sullivan road. I’m backing into the drive way, and here comes UTA, barreling down at 45 miles an hour. My gum balls are flashing and the fact this is a residential neighborhood, but it could have been horrendous.

TTYLY

rebel sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Jeremiah 17:9-10“The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 pleasent view tail