Saturday, July 5, 2014

Even NASCAR has bad days

HAZZARDAYRE BLUEScolonels journal

The race under the lights at Daytona is under a serious rain delay.

Nobody came by to look at the room here, I’m still going to rent it to the right person, but I need to get to know that person first. I’d rather not rent it, if I have to go through what I did with the last roomy.

When my last roomy showed up, he showed up with only a fraction of the money needed to move in. I discounted it $100.00 plus allowed some time so he could pay the last months rent. Okay fine I have compassion. The landowner here did that with me and me sub-renting the room will do the same, something to do with paying it forward. However, had I not had my back against the wall money wise and being in a rush that day to go to a talent audition session in salt Lake City, I might not have been so understanding, no money, no move in.

I’m not really that hard to live with. I do my radio show overnight, mostly because the pipeline over Comcast is a bit wider bandwidth wise, so streaming at speed is easier. Plus being on air with people is an intimate thing. Few radio personalities want other people in the studio itself. Even co-anchors. Co-anchors come in once I feel comfortable with them just as I do room mates. That speaker to their Ipod etc is in their ears in very special places, from the bedroom to the bathroom, to their truck to their aircraft. When I’m there on air its me and them. It’s like I’m blowing in their ear its both romantic and personal. My point is to be as good as it can be.

Which is why the who that carries these shows of HazzardAyre, had better be better than best or I’m just spinning wheels, with no traction. The foundation of the Knytes is very simple, everything is done with Marine, aviation military precision. If we can’t achieve that in everything we do, from the website, to the online radio show to an AyreShow or custom truck show, we just will not do it.

The people that we deal with had better be able to measure up to that standard, if not we’re soon looking for something else or someone else.

I have explained and we’ve been told this by industry leaders, HazzardAyre, has the ability to be for web based radio what Facebook is to web based social media.

You can only be the best if you work with the best. If your working with people that just take it casually, your end product is going to look and smell just as bad. Be that as it may. Two great eye openers, and this might be the better way to aim efforts. The old facilities and all of what used to be Kountry Kargo here in Utah is up for grab, we grabbed that. The frequency and all that goes with it. Which means not only going radio online, but radio over the air.

The time that HazzardAyre operates will soon be only a piece of the pie, Dixie-Diesel Trucker Radio is on the boards, as well as Highway Hooker Radio, the only radio on any station in the nation for those who tow. Likewize good old Farm Kountry Radio will be on from 06:00AM to noon. The only farm based radio with farm information in Utah.

Of course, AyreWolf Aviation Radio and the rest will be on. Wont say the call letters yet, but its just about like KDXB(Dixie-Broadcasting) but that’s a teaser.

But as much as we want it to be perfect there are times things go ary, computer networks go goofy, or down completely, software gets messed up between us and Livestream, etc, likewise, as I said, even NASCAR has rain delays and bad days, but in each, we eventually get the job done.

So to all those looking to be my room mate, best get here and get your reservation in, or your going to be forgotten in the dust.

TTYLY

rebel sig RODE KNYTES ASSOCIATION LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.
--Julie Andrews
Isaiah 12:4“In that day you will say: “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
co logo pleasent view tail