Friday, July 25, 2014

Things drying out here in the swamp, and Being able to Watch Star Trek TNG

AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER NEWAyreBreefs

Isn’t it great to be able to watch TV at will? Example , from cable BBC America runs TNG Star Trek from 09:00 to 11:00 hours. But too, I can watch TNG, DS-9 and Voyager as well on Hulu. If I want to look back TOS Star-Trek, I go to METV on the weekends,. That is Over The Air TV at 4.2 digital, so

why buy Cable TV? Many of the shows that gave me a reason to buy cable TV are gone or going

away. For instance; The Dukes-of-Hazzard taken off simply because CMT a subsidiary of Viacom, wasn’t happy with revenue numbers. no big deal since CMT never stuck out the right welcome mat to the right advertisers. The Dukes is a show for and of gearheads. In this case you reach out to the gearhead community. That way you target the right sponsor to those eager to buy.

Of course there was that fuss of Party Down south, showing the region of our confederate ancestors as sex crazed, part goes with few intelligent molecules. Cooter, myself and other still protest and do not watch.

The only other reason, to subscribe to Cable Tv is FX for SOA, so why subscribe to cable? For Cable TV, subscribe just enough to get Internet, and phone, watch TV over the air and via Hulu.

TTYLY

wynged sig 2wynged pictograph


Quote of the Day:
Hurry! I never hurry. I have no time to hurry.
--Igor Stravinsky
Psalm 119:60“I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO AYRETAIL_thumb