Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bee CAREFUL OF OPEN SODA CANS, EARWIGS DO INVADE

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 2nose_picker

Doing an on air radio gig LIVE can have some drawbacks.

Between the LIVE commentary sets I do barking and all there is the music sets.

During which I try to get something in my mouth that’s wet(no dirty pun intended) soda, juice SOMETHING, however 8 out of 10 times, getting to drink what EVER it is, completely before going into another talk set, I put the drink aside. Most times its safe. But a few ago, took a sip of my Mello Yello and found two unwelcome visitors partaking inside the can. First one of Utah’s treasured insects the hiney bee decided he’d bite me on the lip, then if that tweren’t enough, got a slight sting from a gall danged earwig, which seems to be in mucho plenty this year here. I swear insects are taking over. In 2008 it was flying ants, in Glenn’s Ferry. That’s a tiny berg just 36 miles south of Mountain Home. Not a bad town, but it’s a Payton Place Harper Valley PTA type place, make one goof up, and your condemned. Then after that in Burley it was fruit flys all over the damn place. Couldn’t kill em no matter how I tried. Kicks the crap out of a day to get a fly in your cereal. Then it was a invasion like Yankees into Atlanta of mice in my shop. After that last year it was Utah’s May Flys that decided to invade Tweaker Flatts.

Now this year its Earwigs.

Getting back to beverages. So I try to do up coffee. I have yet to be able to pour a hot cup of 100 mile black sea, (coffee for you none cb truckers out there) and have it still hot by the end of a set.

It’s either somebody who calls,(mostly telemarketers who can’t figure out my phone is that of a RADIO station) Which we now have two phone numbers one for Cooter’s A1 Toewing , 801-689-3044 that was somebody who never paid their bills, as there is still calls or messages there of 80, that has nothing to do with me. Why Comcast or any outfit can’t give you the number that belongs to you. Like how about say for example; 801-605-9653? Which would be good, since the last 4 digits spell WOLF as in AyreWolf? I had that in Idaho, they could assign that to me from CenturyLink, Syringa, Verizon all of them, but not big Comcast.

Its making Evanston look more appealing I can tell you that. Why? I checked with one of our partner gals at ALLWEST in Kamas Utah that serves Evanston Wyoming, they can get get me those last four digits?

Just once I need to be able to snag a beverage and drink it complete, so there.

As I close, looking back at things, I wished that two people had told me the truth in my inquiries in coming here. First would have been , there’s no office studio space here less than $300.00 a month, and two the guy who rented me this joint I live in. If they had done so, I’d have stayed put for a few months more in Tweaker Flatts(Twin Falls) and looked closer at both Wendover and or Evanston. On the flying thing yes that was the primary reason for relocation, but in that, I learned with my weight and all, I’m looking at 2 years at the shortest to get in the air or to get in flight school. So I’m stuck.

TTYLY

rebel sigknyte lyte


Quote of the Day:
Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others.
--Robert Louis Stevenson
Matthew 24:35“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
co logo the end