Monday, October 20, 2014

Finishing up here

hazzardayre poster boardCOLONELS PHOOTENOTES

So getting ready to head out on the dusty trail to the house.

Just when I thought I had a friend in the Church, I get turned down for ca refuel, that in truth was not just for me for pleasure but rather so I could finish out my work detail in exchange for what they already gave me. Would $40.00 really break the church? Guess so.

In reply the Padre said that when and if I get to the Temple , he wanted to come. The day I go through the LDS Temple will happen within days of the second coming, in fact you’d do better and gain more buying a Wyoming lottery ticket.

It’s not that going through the motions of the going to the Temple is bad or really going, something I once thought was important, but I’m loosing my affection for things LDS. Yes I thank em for helping me through a situation over the last 9 months and all, and as such I don’t feel the least bit ashamed, since the way I look at it, the church fired me from Deseret Industries in Burley when I blew the whistle about the dangerous working conditions next to a cruncher there, that when it crushed the junk, it blew glass, and metal all over the place.

Then I was let go from Deseret Transportation, because of a encouraged pursuit of romance to a gal who worked there in the office’ niece. Like its my fault? Really, wasn’t Mr. Petersen saying the church had no policy against it, told me to get her flowers? But I get pushed out. So again does the Church owe me, bet your next tank of diesel it does, but what do you do?

So where do I go to church now? The Amalgamated Church of Dixie. That gets its messages from the Bible, and the Bible only. That meets on the required Saturday that is the proclaimed day of rest that God said, not Sunday which is a political thing set out during the days of Cesar.

It’s been said, when in Rome, do as the Roman’s do, in Utah, ride the magic carpet of the LDS church, I choose to march to my own tune, which might be one of my money generation problems.

Before I get out of here for two weeks, I need to say this; One of my ex roomy’s took the Church especially my Ward on a ride, yet not only did and still do to help them further, but gave him a job at Deseret Industries. And yet I get told no, on $40.00 of go juice, so I could carry out the requirements of the gifts the Ward gave me, since I’ve been here.

Once again Idaho/Wyoming looking brighter all the time.

TTYLY

HAZZARDAYRE WINGS wynged sig


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
--Anonymous
Psalm 51:12“Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB BYE