Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Same junk Different Day

hazzardayre poster boardcolonels journal

But there’s a reason that my Heavenly Father guided me rather abruptly to this location for the office/studio. Certainly he knew that my days

On Sullivan Road in Ogden were numbered, and that a change was coming.

I get many inquiries from people wanting to be my next roommate . Thing is after the last one, I’m not in a big rush to get one. The last two got my finances so messed up , that I had to get help from our Bishop, of the ward in Sullivan hollow to cover rent and domestic bills, while I pay to retain the office, studio and keep HazzardAyre on the air.

I have bad mouthed the Padre a bit here, but one couldn’t ask for a better Bishop. Sure, my time management has not allowed me to do all I need to do to fulfill the requirements of asking for Church aid, and or asking again. If I could just get some stabilization here, doing duty at the Storehouse etc would not be a problem, but I’m battling forces to survive. More over trying to get someone preferably female recruited, trained , hired and on air. Especially if I end up having to do a relocate of myself back to Idaho. Which is more likely than not.

The ability of not being able to shower, and smelling, much less some of the usual comforts one takes for granted is the real push in getting a person plugged in here at the station.

The obvious question comes , if you can’t afford your house rent how can you pay wages for a new hire radio person. The club pays the wages, I don’t , I struggle just like everyone else does.

So maybe the Bishop will help one final time, maybe not, let you all know this weekend.

Likewise if one that I’m partly counting on that is coming in this eve at 18:00(6:00PM) for an interview.

TTYLY

HK WYNGZ 2wynged sig


Quote of the Day:
Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence.
--Hans Christian Andersen
Psalm 63:1“[Psalm 63] A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Wolfs Lair Tail