Sunday, October 5, 2014

Here today, yesterday, but not tomorrow

BLOG COVERayrenotes

You request a friend from your neighborhood, they sign on, then the next day or two, they’re gone. Guess not as much of a friend as you thought they were.

Example, my so called neighbor across the street, so called SAMCRO fan and all, had me as a Facebook Friend as well. Guess a few of my posts that I sent her and her guy, was too much for them. There’s so many that think they are SAMCRO , but if they really experienced the biker/aviator life in its real existence they would never be a SAMCRO friend or fan after. Once they hated us, now they want to be one of us, thing is many wouldn’t make a pimple on eithers butt, let alone a prospect for membership. Such is the world we live in. In today’s America, many want to retreat into their shell. Call it the fallout of the tragedy of 9/11 and all , the idealistic and resolve that we in fact would carry on, has been in reality , pull our bodies and heads back into our shells. Like the turtle, many are just hiding waiting for the angel of mercy to take them to Heaven or where-ever they will go. Another example is my drinking buddy next door to me Dave.

It used to be almost every night or weekend he’d come over or I’d go over to his place, down beers and talk shit of years in ancient Clearfield and Layton.

These days , Dave comes home retreats into his house and no visiting hardly at all. He say’s its stuff from work, my opinion, its he got tired of the smack talk of the area, likewise asking for money to buy chew. I wouldn’t have kept on asking but he told me , if you need that ask him anytime. So I did, but I knew as he said it, that’d get old quick.

I’m soon not going to be in that neighborhood anyway so it really does not matter, but instead of just pulling your friendship from Facebook, talk to me first.

The Bible says if you have conflicts with your neighbor work it out, it’s the love your neighbor as yourself, thing that is the foundation of all of God’s love and that of Jesus Christ. Yet few practice what they speak. Like my former roomy Jeff. Its not that I hate him, just could not live with him. Now with offspring and a wife that’d be a tense deal anyway, but I’ll be done with it soon enough, but no visit, no talk no nothing.

Now one might think, that speaking bad about the LDS church is byting the hand that’s housed me for three months. I truly love that Ward of the church, more over the Bishop, and my home teacher. Thing though, if there’s a problem, with me with no phone at home, which I’m forgoing until I get moved  to Idaho or Wyoming depending on where I find a place I can afford, and all, but you’d think that the Bishop, could take an hour or so, to come to my home and chat. The road truly does go both ways.

Makes you wonder.

Guess I’m too wyld for both Idaho and Utah, can Wyoming be more accepting? Time will tell.

TTYLY

HAZZARDAYRE WINGSwynged sig


Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton
Isaiah 55:6“Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

promo shot pleasent view tail

RADIO LOGO WITH WYNGZclub save