Thursday, October 9, 2014

Looking for the needle in haystack

KNYTE FLYTEAW AFTER NOTES

So last night during the South Beach Tow marathon, I was stimulated to look for the rent receipts from Dave for the Bishop to get at least this months rent and stuff covered.

I know where I put it, but it was not there. So I cleaned the closets, still not there. So going to see if a negotiation can be done Sunday.

Dave my landlord stopped by, told him I was working on the rent thing with the Bishop, but it looks and I might be wrong, but it looks like it might just be time to byte the bullet and resign myself to the thinking it might be time just to bag it. Let you know Tuesday.

More L8R Aviators

wynged sigAYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
Everything that lives, Lives not alone, nor for itself.
--William Blake
Deuteronomy 13:4“It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO