Sunday, October 12, 2014

Okay Lord I forgive, but I don’t forget

hazzardayre poster boardcolonels journal

Okay so went to Church today, and was greeted very warmly, which is why I’m desperately trying to stay within the Ward. I’m getting attached to the people there and I like it.

There were a few things I now feel a bit irreverent about, like trying to see how many hot gals were there without wedding rings and my age, and for wishing that the parents of some of those toddlers and newborns guess summer was really hot, hey if you can’t go out in the sun, stay home and get down I always say.

So then met with the Padre. Only now there is much more of an urgency. Seems like Dastardly Dave my landlord wants me outta there By Monday night Tuesday morning early. So decided to inform the Padre, that the best course of action is to get a storage unit, set me up in a motel somewhere for about a week, that way I can snoop around and get something good, and work the deal through the Church, so will get in touch with the Padre, later in the evening this evening.

Was going to do the flip around come down, unload some stuff here, the go home and crash. However have some work to do here, at the studio, plus meeting Lil SheWolf here at 18:00 hours(6:00PM) to rehearse the toe smooch thing or work on a work around.

Was a tad disappointed in the Alpha SheWolf, the other night, not only was she dragging, but she was adamant about no touchy the toes, so okay, but now I know boundaries, will have to write up different bits for and with her, and get a stand-in for the slightly kinky, off beat things.

So Lord above, I forgive my Landlord Dastardly Dave, but I wont forget, wait until he’s stuck in the snow in the cold, this winter and needs a toew.

TTYLY

HK WYNGZ 2wynged sig


Quote of the Day:
WAIT! Nature calls!
--rdude
(in the middle of a ping-pong game)
Proverbs 1:8-9“[Prologue: Exhortations to Embrace Wisdom][Warning Against the Invitation of Sinful Men] Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO