Monday, October 13, 2014

New SheWolf, as BrandiWine bugged out knew that she would

hazzardayre poster boardHAZZARDAYRE RADIO BOOSTER

Guess BrandiWine was not so fine after all. Maybe it was the interaction, maybe it was the Sternlike programming, maybe time of day, but she’s out.

So process is move our pin up gal in place of BrandiWine, and me just host the radio show myself.

After 8 years of looking , there just are not the quality of, nor gals willing to train to do so, there are no female co anchors out there willing to do LIVE radio Hazzard style, so why keep hitting the wall, plus I can be more intimate , running this solo, with ya’ll any way.

Hope BrandiWine, can find what she’s looking for elsewhere, too bad I can’t bill her for the time I spent trying to train her.

This would be a great thing for business’s , wouldn’t it? If you bother training anyone, and they start to work then quit, wouldn’t it be nice and great, if you could just bill the new hire for the wear and tare on yourself like me having to be here half asleep trying to open a door for her.

This is why Hollywood is bypassing Utah.

What few people are here that could be superstars, have their heads so far up their anus’ that they can lick the back of their teeth.

Am I pissd , yes, but I’ll get over it, since its nothing new, and I expected it.

This is not Hollywood, Nashville, Atlanta or a casting town and again why major media is going over, and not stopping in Utah, but then like I have said before, its what you get from a CraigsList ad.

TTYLY

wynged sig HAZZARDAYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
If you want to be miserable, think about yourself, about what you want, what you like, what respect people ought to pay you and what people think of you.
--Charles Kingsley
Jeremiah 29:11“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
RODE KNYTES ASSOCIATION LOGO