Tuesday, March 17, 2015

gOOD Morning, this is my Kriptonite

BIG HAG HEDDER good morning

HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT_thumb Without getting into much detail this morning as my mind needs some sleep after trying to find a malware spyware bandit on my computer, most of the previous night, I was asked in a chat, just what melts my feelings to get me soft and attracts me to a hot looking or even a modestly good looking woman? To which I thought I’d share this with you in breef now and get into it deeper later. My Kriptonite, is simple and to the point;

MY KRIPTONITE Yes it’s really that simple. A gal wanting my attention or affection, only needs to dangle these images (1) on these >nylons_thumb3 in front of me and my entire mind is at her command.

Because I just>i_love_stockings_postcards_package_of_8 .

TTYLY

devils tag 

HOOKER TAIL 2 WE LUV TOEWZ HAVE A GREAT NIGHT