Saturday, May 30, 2015

A new way a new day, HCC became reality today






































Today marx a new day in the world of the Knytes and me. We finally signed a 5 year lease on a facility that moves HCC(Hazzard County Choppers) a few steps forward. But its finally moving forward. One move that is exciting me no end, finally I can do the fix it work on my rydes, the scoots, and build scoots. We are in go  mode.
Tonight just a few ago, a nice gal interviewed for the on air job and we now have a gal for a Production Assistants spot on the AyreWolf ATeam, so to say I'm stoked is an understatement. Little Red Ryding Hood wasn't spooked by the big bawd wolf when I spoke of the nylon thing, so can't be too bad.
Not yet counting the ducks before they hatch, but I think we're moving forward there as well. Just took a few to pull their heads out and see this marvelous world. HazzardAyre will be off tonight until Midnight Sunday to Monday, in remembering and honoring, Elder Tom Perry. Highway Hooker Radio will be on Sunday morning at the usual time of 06:00 to 11:00 hours.
But Hazzard County Choppers is rolling into reality, so like I said, I'm Stoked.
TTYLY