Thursday, May 7, 2015

If Heavenly Father needs me in Evanston, why wont he get me laid?

hazzardayre radio billboardHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

I must love the taste of feet , cause I’ve been putting my foot in my mouth. Earlier this evening I posted an entry here on the blog of all things Hazzard County Kountry, about just folding the tents and leaving. However, found out that the license to go over air is pending, at a mere few thousand bucks which is while expensive still doable. So looks like I’m ROS(Remaining-on-Station) in more ways than one, which renews the very reason I came up here, to build and own/run a radio station on behalf of the OTR unit of the Knytes-of-Anarchy the Rode Knytes. Okay so looks like KDSL(KAY-DIESEL}IS GOING TO MOVE FORWARD. Guess I was at the bottom, God pulled me up and flat reminded me that time is nigh best get at it, quit your boobing and get in gear . So since it may take a few to get the rides in OTR condition, just do what I do and do radio.

My question though is this, if Heavenly Father wants and needs me in Evanston why can’t he get me at least laid, if not someone serious? Case closed.

So Daniela of CenturyLink don’t count us out now.

More Friday eve overnight on www.livestream.com/hazzardayre after the Knytes High Council meeting here.

Heard from Ricky current charter President of the Knytes in Twin Falls, that he ran through 3 inches of snow plowing through Jackpot, guess it decided to turn rain by the time it got here. So had this too, maybe it gets bad weather when I decide to just drop this and move. Maybe the way to warm weather and all is for me to stay put and do this swing gig, after all.

Last but not least, and its only a slight gripe, why can’t Pizza Hut deliver faster? Took 45 minutes, to get here, but I still had to pay for it, nothing big, but what do you do?

TTYLY

knytes sig HAZZARDAYRE WYNGZ


Quote of the Day:
Comedy is tragedy plus time.
--Carol Burnett
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
my good bye