Thursday, May 21, 2015

Romantic dreamy nytes

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO 1Good Morning

A grand morning as we wrap up another HazzardAyre Live on KDXL AM 1240 .

I was remembering back to another morning pretty much like this early morning at 02:26 hours, we tell time Marine style okay? Get over it. Any flyte, so I was working our original station run, and I remember walking out on the cement porch in front of our studios there in Hazzard, Idaho and while this may not seem romantic to you, the glow from old Sandy’s Dairy, the aroma of those old go-go girls dripping milk into those big buckets, the smells of fresh cut alphalpha and silage, the whole night was absolutely amazing. There, in that time and space its just a crystal clear dark blue purple sky, those small sparkly beams of light so many light miles from our tiny third rock from a solar sun, and the humm of those 18 wheels out on old Highway U.S. 30 the burble of Hazzard Creek, the bullfrogs mating , its just a romantic night.

Those that have never been to our REAL HAZZARD, are missing something very relaxing and at the same time rejuvenating of body mind and yes even soul.

No stress , no big deal except considering how fast I could haul my cookies to Twin to get my weekly pay out of the ATM at then Key Bank there, and to IHOP for breakfast.

It’s not that destination but the drive over. Out in the middle of our shine running kountry which we and I’ll admit it we did on a regular basis. There’s just something magic of that truly Magic Valley, and I sure do miss it. But circumstances being what they are right now, can’t go back at least just not yet. Even if I could, that house in Hazzard houses other people, outside of Ricky and the A1 crew including Jared and Charlie, There’s no real family there any more, so while romantic and all that living there again would be, I’m closer now to my kin folk now than I have been in quite some time, but my do I miss Hazzard.

Hazzard is not just a place of real estate, it’s a place in the heart. It’s in your soul, and for relaxing techniques I kick back close my eyes, and just fade away to those memories of yesteryear, there.

As I close for this morning and head for my bed that I’d love to remain in, until 11:30 Hours, We tried to upload to our LiveStream feed, but low bandwidth, and weather prevented that but at least we delivered over terrestrial radio any way.

TTYLY

sign offAYRETYMEZ


Quote of the Day:
If you’re looking for friends when you need them…it’s too late.
--Mark Twain
1 Corinthians 1:10“[A Church Divided Over Leaders] I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB BYE AFLYTETAIL_thumb